By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - VGStockz: General Questions

As expected Bank of America rallied again today after the sell off at the end of yesterday's session.
Apple still doing good too on the news of the dividend..

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Around the Network

NTDOY is having a good morning, lets see if i spoke too soon.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Bank of America is killing me today.
Thankfully Apple is trying to save the day...

Updated the ladder. Aori, you are doing incredible. I just want to post it here to show others:

Anyone know why the market is closed today?

@Ryan. Your contributions are welcome.

Are you up or down life to date?

Around the Network

I just invested 3800$ in Apple stock yesterday, on credit :( Ahhh, I am freaking out.

I think I'm gonna practice options on the next investopedia game we play, Aori made a pile of cash with them.

I have no idea how options work haha

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

The market is dipping heavilly today..

Well I shouldn't complain so far I have been up nicely in every month since the start of the year..

happydolphin said:
I just invested 3800$ in Apple stock yesterday, on credit :( Ahhh, I am freaking out.

I think I'm gonna practice options on the next investopedia game we play, Aori made a pile of cash with them.

I hate to say it but that's not the smartest thing you ever did..........

Leave margins and options to the pro...

Using leverage when investing in stocks is very risky.....

I was checking my portfolio and all I got to say is thanks Apple.
So far in 2012 around 55% of my gains come from Apple alone...( Apple is up 58.7% since my purchase at the end of September 2011 and it was mostly flat from September to January).

I'm hoping that for the rest of the year others stocks like Bank of America will drag me up now ( I increased my position again yesterday on the dip).

The good thing is that so far I have outperformed the market nicely, but either Apple, BAC or Google are going to have to perform well for the rest of the year for that to keep going...