By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - VGStockz: General Questions

Sprint is bouncing up in crazy volumes again.
Up 7.9% so far with twice the average volume and we're only halway through the day..

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Around the Network
Ail said:
Sprint is bouncing up in crazy volumes again.
Up 7.9% so far with twice the average volume and we're only halway through the day..

Sprint has remain my best investing idea this year and its going to continue, I think moving away with their lightsquare deal is working towards their favor.  Im guessing that some investors believe they will parter up with another company (tmobile) with their deloyment of LTE since tombile ditched their hspa+ 84 in favor of lte.

Daily Numbers (Mar 9 2012):

Brief

Sony up 4%, Konami up 2.4%, Nintendo, Take-Two & Zynga up 1.5%, Apple up 0.36%.

Google down 1%, Acti and EA down close to .8%, MSFT flat.

Ladder Update:

Rankings have been posted, good job in Man-Bear-Pig making up to 3rd place past me . Aori is jumping down then up with big fluctuations, but now is at spot 2! Kuliern continues to dominate, Baalz is not playing, Radish is struggling a bit, and Falco8 seems to be spending lots of cash on commission, down 8.14% overall.

Keep it up boys!

and Apple keeps climbing and climbing...

Around the Network

Apple's rise should make you happy Ail. At the rate they're going they'll be pushing 600 by the end of the month and looking to hit 650ish by the time their Q2 2012 is ready to come out. The amazing thing is the pre-orders for ipad 3 are through the roof, so they might have another record breaking quarter.

Sadly the better Apple does the more doom and gloom forecast for the video game portables. Especially with the psvita barely keeping up with the psp, (and losing by a wide margin in an aligned launch comparison).
EA has lost half of its gains from last week already and still dropping.

Gaming stocks look to be in a slump for quite a while. Hopefully Nintendo has some nice surprises in store for us at E3 and Sony figures out a way to revitalize the Vita, other than a price cut. I doubt Sony's bottom line can handle a major cut like Nintendo did.

But even if most of us on Vgchartz don't like the direction Apple seems to be taking the gaming market in.... at least we can get richer off the stock... o.O

I refuse to believe that Apple stock can keep rising like this- it's insane

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Just noticed that Sony has climbed nearly 22% this month.

Stocks are popping up again, led by financials, Go bank of America !

Ladder Update:

I just looked at the ladder options and the game is actually set to 2 months (what was I smoking when I made the game?) Anyways, I'll be offline for a month, and I'll be back to update the rankings, but feel free to post the rankings in posts while I'm away. Have fun boys!