By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - Singer Whitney Houston dies at 48

sad... : (

why do great people have to die young

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

Around the Network
d0nni3 said:
Michael Jackson dies: Shit, Really?!? WTF!!!! (continue for days)
Whitney Houston dies: Who? o yea i remember though she was already dead!

Do not worry when Madonna doies all hell will break lose again. Maybe. Nobody can beat Micheal though.

'It's hard to choose a favorite among so many great tracks, but "The Greatest Love of All" is one of the best, most powerful songs ever written about self-preservation, dignity. Its universal message crosses all boundaries and instills one with the hope that it's not too late to better ourselves. It's impossible in this world we live in to empathize with others, we can always empathize with ourselves. It's an important message, crucial really. And it's beautifully stated on the album.

Whitney Houston was perhaps the fourth strongest singing voice in pop music history falling only behind the cross over artist Pavarotti, and the power singers Celine Dion and Mariah Carey (who once mastered a vocal range with perfect pitch spanning greater than 5 octaves, and being one of the few singers that have ever existed who could hit the whistle register). It is really a shame that she fell into such hard times; the same strugles which have taken the lives of many of our greatest singers, from Elvis, to Jimi Hendrix, to Jim Morrison, to Kurt Cobain, and many many more; and in her struggles to finally get out of this low period in her life, she passed away. Rest in peace.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

You guys are bad. Seriously, she was an extremely talented lady that was a massive star that one day just dropped off of the face of the earth to do drugs. It's a shame, really.

RIP Whitney Houston.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

what is up with all the talented singers die like MJ,Amy & Whitney and terrible talentless singers like Rihanna or Kesha are still alive?

RIP Whitney...she was a part of music history...sad that she became a cokehead...