By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Post your first impressions of PS Vita here

In a world where everything new releases on Tuesday, why is Sony doing the Vita launch on Wednesday? By that time, I'll have Asura's Wrath and Metal Gear Soli 3D. I want to get the Vita tomorrow but, by Wednesday, I may be of the "oh, I can wait" mindset. Plus, I go back to work on Wednesday. I won't be able to enjoy the console at all, that day.

Around the Network

Played the psvita and all I have to say is that they should replace the v with a h.

My 3ds friendcode: 5413-0232-9676 (G-cyber)

cyberninja45 said:

Played the psvita and all I have to say is that they should replace the v with a h.

PS Hita?  that just sounds silly.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Runa216 said:
cyberninja45 said:

My 3ds friendcode: 5413-0232-9676 (G-cyber)

cyberninja45 said:
Runa216 said:
cyberninja45 said:

Your point?

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Runa216 said:
cyberninja45 said:

Your point?

PSHITA.

It's not that hard to see.

Funny, guess he didn't like it like me. I won't call it that though.

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3

Played with it at gamestop, and it felt and looked great. Can't wait until the second version when they add TV connectivity, cause that's when I can justify purchasing one.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Pokemonbrawlvg said:
RolStoppable said:
Runa216 said:
cyberninja45 said:

Your point?

PSHITA.

It's not that hard to see.

Funny, guess he didn't like it like me. I won't call it that though.

I don't mind some good natured trolling, but at least be funny about it. that's just blind fanboy rage seeping out.

Can't we agree that the 3DS and Vita are both awesome? 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

adriane23 said:
Played with it at gamestop, and it felt and looked great. Can't wait until the second version when they add TV connectivity, cause that's when I can justify purchasing one.

The lack of AV out does seem like an odd omission, but I'm thinking if TV connectivity is what SCE wants for the PSV, I don't see any reason why they can't do it wirelessly via the PS3.

And while I'm well aware that not everyone who buys a PSV will own a PS3, the level integration the two seem to have makes one an easy purchase if the other is already owned.

cyberninja45 said:

No that designation belong to nintendo handhelds, the vita is a very impressvie handheld, saying otherwise is ignorance or trolling. Like you i guess trlling makes you feel important? There is no other handheld even close to vita, thats a fact.