By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - If there could be one thing

GT5 with full access to D1GP and Best Motoring videos over GT-TV.

As in go buy us some coffee.

http://speedhunters.com

Around the Network

I wouldn't buy one, but don't get me wrong, there are plenty of things that make me want one... I have just never given myself a large budget for gaming, last gen I bought a GC and 14 games, before that an N64 [£75] and about 20 games [mostly second hand]
before that I probably only spent about £120 total for a Megadrive and around 15 games.

So based on that, If the console was sub-£100 [current PS2 price] and the games were cheaper by £10-£20 then I would buy one instead of the PS2 I am considering. [the PS3 would also need to play PS2 games]

Machina-AX said:
Lingyis said:
how about make it smaller? disclaimer: not an owner of ps3.

That would make you buy one

no?  there aren't very many games i'm interested in playing on the ps3, but having it as a HD player would be kind of nice.  getting to download random PSN games like echognome would be cool, but not as important as it being smaller.  also not as important to me as, say, a pricecut to $200 even.  if i buy a ps3, it'll be primarily for its non-gaming functionalities and reliability, hence the smaller the better.  gaming would be a bonus feature.

the Wii is an epidemic.

1. Top 3 in order

1. Killzone 2
    2. Home
    3. Dualshock 3

Final Fantasy XIII

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music
Around the Network

I'd go with FFXIII, but it's kinda a lie. If I had it, I'd just go to my friends house and use his PS3, and then if it wasn't an enormous pile of ass, I'd buy a ps3 and play it.

Also, LBP wouldn't hurt.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

Well, we'd have to assume that what you really are looking forward to is not a steaming pile of poop wrapped up in a pretty package.

I completely overlooked and underestimated the love for FF as I didn't even mention it in my first post. Bad me!

I can't blame those who do want a lower price on the console, but it's been working it's way down over it's first year with more to come this year I'd bet.

Get your Portable ID!

My pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard. And they're like, "You wanna trade cards?" Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I'll trade this, but not my charizard.

Cheap price and FF XIII (although I am put off by the fact that there are a few versions (FF), I want the whole game in one nice complete bundle, not this other crap)

And I hate the fact that the PS3 has no rumble and does not play PS2 games, that and I think it is big fat and chunky, ugly in other words.

Art of Angels, the Dual shock 3 can be imported now to those in the US and elsewhere, and will be available in the US this Spring, so soon the no rumble arguement will be no more.

Get your Portable ID!

My pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard. And they're like, "You wanna trade cards?" Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I'll trade this, but not my charizard.

But current games do not use it, right?

And is it official or what?