By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - If there could be one thing

FF13

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

Around the Network

BC + White + Dual shock 3 included + LBP

call me Aaronbunny!

Wii code: 6993 4542 2457 6182. plz add me Im a wiily gd friend

FFXIII/Versus XIII

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

FF....that's it.

If Team ICO were to release their new PS3 project this year, I'd be all over the PS3 like white on rice on a paper plate in a snowstorm.

Around the Network

MGS4, and I'd beat it, then sell it for a few hundred bucks, then pick up a new copy when it "officially" releases.

jjseth said:

That you'd want for your PS3 today, be it game, accessory, or functionality, what would it be?

Dual Shock 3 controller?

GOT!!!

GTA4?

Yes, but not quite top

MGS4?

XMB in game access?

Home?

Lower retail price? (how much?)

I already have one

the game I want the most is Final Fantasy XIII

$200 model.

That's my usual rule though.

There is no such thing as a console war. This is the first step to game design.

More games I would like.

FFXIII seems to be the "Most Wanted" here right now....

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey