By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Abu Dhabi - FORMULA 1 2015

well done vettel,massa and especially kobayashi under pressure from button,he drove well

its on for alonso and vettel now

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

Congrats Vettel, Massa and Kobayashi.

Big fuck you to Grosjean stupid prick.

Glad to see Massa back on the podium again and to see Kobayashi get his first Formula 1 podium and even better at his home race.

Well, didn't expect Massa to be up there, great job! I'd say he's safe in Ferrari now after the past few races...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Go Massa and Kobayashi. I'm glad Button and Hamilton made up so many places as well. Shame that Vettel won though.

Sucks for my predictions though, my 1st and 3rd choice were out (or as good as) on the first corner. >.

Around the Network
Championship PTS W P R GP
Zuvuyeay 255 4 4
Kowenicki 245 4 4 1 15
Jonop 235 4 3   15
Rainbow Yoshi 220 2 4
Haxxiy 130 1 2 1 8
Conegamer 120 1 1   13
Millenium 115
Justinian 85 2

Brendude13 50   1   8
Korea Zuv Mill Rain Cone Kowen Jonop Hax Just Bren
1st

Alonso
2nd

Button
3rd

Webber
Retiree
Kobayashi

Di Resta
Karthikeyan
Score                  

Fast turnover this week,Korea at the weekend same time starts for us over here anyway,qualy 6am, race 7am

Well done jonop and rainbow for winning the week and edging closer,tight at the top

Above & Beyond

I'll go with Kobayashi for DNF again, just cause.

Proclus said:

what and a webber win

Above & Beyond

zuvuyeay said:
Proclus said:

what and a webber win

I bloody hope so *cough*OnlyifGrosjeandoesn'tstartbehindhimlol*cough*, at the rate it's been going since his last victory/podium he might as well have swapped to Ferrari :P But really I have no idea what the Korea track is like so I'll have to watch the qualies. :)

Edit:

Hope I can watch, FIA bastards scheduled it on the same day as the 6 hours of Fuji :/

Ok then, placeholder.

1. Alonso
2. Button
3. Webber

DNF - Karthikeyan