2 - Rosberg
3 - Bottas
DNF - Maldonado

Around the Network

1. Hamilton
2. Rosberg
3. Bottas

DNF. Maldonardo

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Angelus said:
3 cars per team could indeed be interesting, but if anything we won't see it until 2016 and even then it could be problematic. Smaller teams won't be able to afford it, and some of the bigger teams will inevitably be pushed into the middle and backfield by default which could make them choose to quit F1.

As for this year's title race....I'm still dreading that damn Abu Double race. Fucking BS that is. Hopefully Lewis and Nico don't have any car issues in that one

i think it would mean the end of the smaller teams,that is the impression i got just 6/7 big teams with 3 cars,

yes i think double points is stupid,don't understand it ,if ham or ros breakdown/crash it is over,is that rule just because vettel & redbull were so dominant also seems strange for mid tier teams battling all season for the money only to lose out in the last race because of bad luck

Above & Beyond

zuvuyeay said:
Angelus said:
3 cars per team could indeed be interesting, but if anything we won't see it until 2016 and even then it could be problematic. Smaller teams won't be able to afford it, and some of the bigger teams will inevitably be pushed into the middle and backfield by default which could make them choose to quit F1.

As for this year's title race....I'm still dreading that damn Abu Double race. Fucking BS that is. Hopefully Lewis and Nico don't have any car issues in that one

i think it would mean the end of the smaller teams,that is the impression i got just 6/7 big teams with 3 cars,

yes i think double points is stupid,don't understand it ,if ham or ros breakdown/crash it is over,is that rule just because vettel & redbull were so dominant also seems strange for mid tier teams battling all season for the money only to lose out in the last race because of bad luck

Ya it was pretty much a reaction to Red Bull's dominance to try and keep the season interesting all the way until the end. But it was a really stupid solution for doing so. Back when Schumacher was dominating with Ferrari they simply reduced total points earned so the gap between first and second place was only 2 points instead of 7. For every race. That is infinitely more fair than this single double point race in which you could get totally fucked if you're unlucky 

1. Hamilton
2. Rosberg
3. Bottas

DNF: Chilton

Around the Network
Russia Zuv  Proc  Bren Cone Jonop Rain Angel Iron Ktay That Hax
 1st Ham Ros Ham Ham

Ham
Ros Ham Ham
 2nd Ros Ham Bot Ros

Bot
Bot Ros Ros
 3rd Bot Bot Ros Bot

Ros
Ric Bot Bot
 Retiree Chi Mal Gro Mal

Sut
Mas Chi Mal
 Score            

Above & Beyond

1. Hamilton
2. Rosberg
3. Ricciardo

DNF: Ericsson

1. Hamilton
2. Rosberg
3. Ricciardo

Dnf: hmm.... Maldonado

1) Hamilton 

2) Rosberg

3) Button (would be great to see him on the podium again even if it's more likely that Bottas will secure 3rd)

DNF Kobayashi 

Got a little tribute for Jules for when I'm karting later today! Praying he makes a full recovery #ForzaJules

Lol Australia's broadcast of the F1 just had a DriveClub ad. First PlayStation ad Ive seen since Infamous Second Son.

Edit- Wait I lied, I did see a Destiny ad on TV a few times with PS4 at the end.