Ric
Ros Ric

Ros
 Retiree Mal Mal Gro

Mas
Mal Kob

Gro
 Score              

All going for ham,he has to get one soon i suppose,merc engines all the way first 6 on the pole

Above & Beyond

1. Hamilton
2. Bottas
3. Rosberg
DNF. Kobayashi

This course simply does not suit the Red Bull, hopefully Ricciardo can pull something amazing off though.

1. Hamilton
2. Rosberg
3. Massa

DNF. Maldonardo

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

1) Hamilton
2) Rosberg
3) Massa
DNF Ericsson

Massa has always been successful here so it would be nice to see him on the podium again. 

Proclus said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:
Proclus said:
Alright, let's try this:

Hamilton
Rosberg
Bottas
DNF: Kobayashi

Love you Dan, but don't fuck with my points, I need to beat Rainbow!

I always underestimate Daniel Ricciardo and it's to no avail for me. He's a huge talent too so I don't why I keep thinking that Vettel will beat him in the race. I'm suprised I'm even where I am in this prediction league as I had two awful years before! I'd love to win though, so bring it on!

Couldn't agree more, he's really showing off his talent now that he's at Red Bull, something he was not always able to do at Toro Rosso, at least outside of qualifying, where he suprised a few times as well. I would've loved to see him in a 2010/2011/2012/2013 RBR! Probably would've given Vettel quite the run for his money.

Surely Mercedes can't bomb themselves 3 races in a row though?!

This is the first year I'm even close to being in contention with the prediction league aswell, so Let's play! :p

I wouldn't put it past him to have stopped that dominant streak from Vettel if he was in the Red Bull last year. It's quite unfortunate for mark Webber because he was perhaps given a great car after he peaked so he couldn't always deliver great results. 

I'm quite confident Lewis will win this though and Massa could get a (slightly) surprising 3rd. 

I think we're both under threat from Conegamer and Brendude as they seem to be scoring the most points right now!

Italy Zuv  Proc  Bren Just Cone Jonop Rain Angel Iron Ktay Kirby Hax That
 1st Ham Ham Ham
Ham Ham Ham Ham Ham Ham

Ham
 2nd Ros Ros Ros
Ros Ros Ros Bot Ros Bot

Bot
 3rd Mas Bot Ric
Mas Ric Mas Ros Ric Ros

Ros
 Retiree Mal Mal Gro
Mal Mas Eri Mal Kob Kob

Gro
 Score              

right,give hax a few minutes but w seem to have lost 3 now,hopefully next year we get more tahn one team able to win on a consistent basis

closed

Above & Beyond

wow great start from nico,none of us backed him to win strangely

and magnussen got away 2nd,mclaren improving

Above & Beyond

Man gotta work on those starts Bottas and Riccardio.