By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Abu Dhabi - FORMULA 1 2015

Alonso retires and Rosberg makes a huge mistake.

Around the Network

2 mistakes from nico,cost him the race basically if it stays,some good racing from the rest though

Above & Beyond

RICCIARDO!!! Again yes Im a biased Aussie BUT OMG he is the best driver to watch out there. Even on a track like Monza and a poor start leaving him in 12th he has made multiple good passes to end up in 5th. Great race today =D

yes danny boy is going very well,pleased for massa,kyvat nearly took out kimi there amazingly lucky and well skidded from him,

yay,i finally get soemthing right,a couple of others got it too i think,the top 3

Above & Beyond

zuvuyeay said:
yes danny boy is going very well,pleased for massa,kyvat nearly took out kimi there amazingly lucky and well skidded from him,

yay,i finally get soemthing right,a couple of others got it too i think,the top 3

Haha yeah Kvyat at the end there... I dont know how he kept that thing straight O_O

Also Williams are 3rd in contructors now, not bad after finishing 9th last year.

Around the Network

Well done Zuv and R. Yoshi, very well done indeed.

Brilliant drive from Bottas and Riccardio after initially bungled starts, Riccardio climbed from nowhere.

Singapore:
1: Riccardio
2: Rosberg
3: Hamilton
DNF: Maldonado

Might be time to start playing against the odds now.

yes kyvat did do amazingly well there not hitting a wall or whatever

poor old nico getting booed,i missed the presentation in belgium he got booed too didn't,i saw it earlier,it is niot like nico has done anything ham or alonso has done and especially schumacher or prost

Above & Beyond

Singapore
2: Bottas
DNF: Gutierrez
Just in case I miss it

Proclus said:
Singapore:
2: Rosberg
DNF: Maldonado

Might be time to start playing against the odds now.

well you have to get the winner right in our game,which is usually a merc,singapore should be better for red bull although i'm not sure about that sort of stuff

you should play gridbids next year,it really is a good game,so should a few others,wick,angel,pjams & me play it and i'll leave the info up next year liek i usually do

there is also F1 championship manager that i had a look at this year,both need little effort at all to play really

Above & Beyond