By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Abu Dhabi - FORMULA 1 2015

The next race in Barcelona could shake things up. I'm predicting a lot of changes after qualifying.... Do I get points for that?

Around the Network
ktay95 said:

Would just like to point out that my count is still on 3 when it should be 4. Unless I scored 40 points for not competing in China =P

Yeah thats me in 2nd last =(

Championship Points Wins Podium Retiree Grand Prix
1 Justinian 175 1
1 4
2 Proclus 165 2
1 4
3 Angelus 165 1

4 Conegamer 160
2 2 4
5 ThatGreekguy 155 1
2 3
6 Rainbow Yoshi 155 1

7 Jonop 155
2 2 4
8 Haxxiy 140
2 2 3
9 Brendude13 125

10 IronmanDX 110 1

11 Zuvuyeay 105

12 Ktay95 65

13 Kirby007 15

thank you ktay you are correct,i've updated my spreadsheet,don't want to sell you short as you are sticking with us:)

@iron sorry no can do,you me & ktay need to pick up the pace a bit they are leaving us behind and kirbs too

Above & Beyond

Alright, need to take it back to justin a little bit, predicts for now:

Rosberg
Hamilton
Riccardo
DNF: Massa

Rosberg over Hamilton huh Proclus? Bold

Placeholder for next race in case I forget to come back and predict =P
1-Hamilton
2-Rosberg
3-Ricciardo
DNF-Chilton

Around the Network

Ehhh, I was gonna put Alonso 3rd and Sutil as my retiree at first :/

Spain Zuv  Proc  Bren Just Cone Jonop Rain Angel Iron Ktay Kirby Hax That Seln
 1st
Ros

Ham Ham

2nd
Ham

Ros Ros

3rd
Ric

Ric Ric

Retiree
Mas

Chi Gros

Score              

Ok Spain heading fast this weekend now,1st practice Friday 9:am uk time,get your predictions down incase you are not around later

i think Brendude said he was going so hope you have a good time Bren and let us know how it was

Above & Beyond

Thanks. I'll do just that.

1. Hamilton
2. Ricciardo
3. Alonso

R - Maldonado

Hamilton is so on point this season. Don't see anything but mechanical or electrical failures stopping him this season. Glad Riakkonen seems to be finding his form again. Ricc still impressive. Merc still as dominating as before. McLaren looking better than before, but gap to front is still ridiculous. Williams and Force India don't seem to have made much progress. Shame.

Will wait to make my picks till after quali, mainly because I want to see if Rosberg cracks some more. I could see him driving himself out of a race one of these days if Hamilton keeps dominating

Tough picking that 3rd spot. So many drivers in with a chance. Alonso, Ricciardo, Massa, etc.

However here is my pick.

1 Hamilton
2 Rosberg
3 Alonso
DNF: Sutil

Subject to change before race.