By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Abu Dhabi - FORMULA 1 2015

Angelus said:
@kirby, I'm sorry but Webber really wasn't that great (I know we got some Aussie fans here and yall don't wanna hear that but....there it is)

I totally agree. One thing people like to ignore is experience. Webber had far more years in F1 and thus more experience than Vettel, yet Vettel thumped him. It is true that REd Bull favoured Vettel but this was very likely because they saw he had far more potential to take them where they wanted to go than Webber. 

In a way this is similar to Hamilton with Button. Button is years older and has driven in far more than double the races Hamilton had.

What makes Webber look even worse is that he was at Red Bull first by a couple seasons at least.

I really liked Webber's personality but as a driver he was lacking. 

Around the Network

Sam Michael is either a failure magnet or just plain incompetent. First Williams (which seems to be recovering), now McLaren (going downhill since he joined in 2012), and his previous teams were... Lotus and Jordan?

This is just not Raikkonen's season. :/

^Raikkonen in a mediocre car he seems not to really care as much and doesn't push his potential
I'd rate him on the level of hamilton and alonso

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

williams had their tyres in the wrong order then,which is a bit silly isn't it,for the massa change

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

Hey, even though I wasn't here I almost got it perfectly right, and without Vettel getting in the way (ha) maybe I would have!

I should ban myself more often so I don't change my picks I suppose

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
Hey, even though I wasn't here I almost got it perfectly right, and without Vettel getting in the way (ha) maybe I would have!

I should ban myself more often so I don't change my picks I suppose

yes you did well,got on our podium,definitely your best season so far

Above & Beyond

Unless Red Bull and/or Ferrari make a major leap in this break before the European races, and Mercedes more or less stand still, Hamilton will run away with the championship this year

Championship Points Wins Podium Retiree Grand Prix
1 Justinian 175 1
1 4
2 Proclus 165 2
1 4
3 Angelus 165 1

4 Conegamer 160
2 2 4
5 ThatGreekguy 155 1
2 3
6 Rainbow Yoshi 155 1

7 Jonop 155
2 2 4
8 Haxxiy 140
2 2 3
9 Brendude13 125

10 IronmanDX 110 1

11 Zuvuyeay 105

12 Ktay95 65

13 Kirby007 15

so full house for Just and podium for cone & hax,plus thatgreek picking well,all 4 got sutil as the first retiree

a close championship this time round at the top

Spain is on the 9/10/11 May

Spain Zuv  Proc  Bren Just Cone Jonop Rain Angel Iron Ktay Kirby Hax That Seln
 1st

Ham

2nd

Ros

3rd

Ric

Retiree

Gros

Score              

Above & Beyond

zuvuyeay said:
Championship Points Wins Podium Retiree Grand Prix
1 Justinian 175 1
1 4
2 Proclus 165 2
1 4
3 Angelus 165 1

4 Conegamer 160
2 2 4
5 ThatGreekguy 155 1
2 3
6 Rainbow Yoshi 155 1

7 Jonop 155
2 2 4
8 Haxxiy 140
2 2 3
9 Brendude13 125

10 IronmanDX 110 1

11 Zuvuyeay 105

12 Ktay95 65

13 Kirby007 15

Would just like to point out that my count is still on 3 when it should be 4. Unless I scored 40 points for not competing in China =P

Yeah thats me in 2nd last =(