By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Abu Dhabi - FORMULA 1 2015

Can't believe I missed the race. Placeholder:

1. Hamilton
2. Rosberg
3. Ricciardo

DNF - Maldonado

Around the Network

So Domenicali has stepped down as team president of Ferrari, and an American team has been accepted into F1 for as early as next season.

Things have been eventful lately

yep domenicali stepped down,he always seemed like a decent bloke in the F1 forum we have over here after races
i guess the head honchos at ferrari don't think it will get better any time soon,

didn't Bernie say there might be 4 new teams next season in a interview,really going for some kind of 2 tier F1 by the sounds of it

Above & Beyond

"I'll make Stefano an offer he can't refuse."

Might be a good decision, ever since the f1 is about how to implement the rules best and not build the best and most powerfull car it has gone downhill for ferrari.
And much more importantly in appeal for me.
where is the fun in not being able to match lap times from ten years back?
I dont want to see the best ecological responsible cars, i want to see record breaking cars

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
kirby007 said:
Might be a good decision, ever since the f1 is about how to implement the rules best and not build the best and most powerfull car it has gone downhill for ferrari.
And much more importantly in appeal for me.
where is the fun in not being able to match lap times from ten years back?
I dont want to see the best ecological responsible cars, i want to see record breaking cars

Ironically enough, Ferrari were one of the teams that fought for these new regulations lol.

so qualy in the morning over here 7am,i'm missing it all again but will get on for the race so get your predictions in by then

China Zuv  Proc  Bren Just Cone Jonop Rain Angel Iron Ktay Kirby Hax That Seln
 1st Ros
Ham
Ham

Ham Ham Ham Mas
Ham
 2nd Ham
Ros
Ros

Ros Ros Ros Ric
ALo
 3rd Ric
Ric
Ric

Ric Ric Ric Hulk
Ros
 Retiree Mag
Mal
Suti

Mald
Kob Ham
Sut
 Score              

Above & Beyond

Haven't really kept up, been kind of sick since coming back from Thailand, but:

Rosberg
Hamilton
Riccardio
DNF: Maldonado

Might alter after qualifying.

Alright, bit tricky, but:

1: Hamilton
2: Rosberg
3: Riccardio
DNF: Maldonado (If Maldonado DNS: Kobayashi),

My placeholder is looking pretty good lol. Vettel vs Ricciardo could go either way tomorrow, but I got my fingers crossed for Ric. Don't think I'll alter my original picks.

......of course that also means that just about everyone will go into this with the same picks too
If everybody keeps their Ric for third I might alter to Vettel just to be different lol