By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Abu Dhabi - FORMULA 1 2015

1 Hamilton
2 Rosberg
3 Alonso

Sutil DNF

Around the Network

Damn Just. You sure do have a lot of faith in Alonso lol

@ANGELUS: He is my favourite driver and I want him to do well. The pace he showed in practice can hopefully be reproduced in this race if it is not wet.

I really want to see him and Lewis going toe to toe again as at McLaren but now with the deep respect they have for each other.

I believe these two consistently get the most out of their equipment regardless of its shortcomings. Ricciardo seems to have found this ability as well but I will give him this season to confirm it.

I agree with you. Hamilton and Alonso have been the been the best drivers in my eyes for a long time.

I don't see this Ferrari getting Alonso on the podium this weekend. Just don't think it'll hold up

I should stop saying Massa and get realistic but that damned hope each race

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

1. Hamilton
2. Rosberg
3. Ricciardo

DNF: Kobayashi

Jonop is so low key lol

He just comes in like the night before the race, leaves his prediction, and then disappears without a trace until the next race.

1) Hamilton
2) Rosberg
3) Vettel
DNF Maldonado

Ok so I decided to change my DNF to Gutierrez after all. Toyed with the though of putting Massa at 3 but.....they never seem to get it quite right so I'll just stick with Ric there

China Zuv  Proc  Bren Just Cone Jonop Rain Angel Iron Ktay Kirby Hax That Seln
 1st Ham Ham Ham Ham Ham Ham Ham Ham Ham Ham Mas Ham Ham
 2nd Ros Ros Ros Ros Ros Ros Ros Ros Ros Ros Ric Ros ALo
 3rd Vet Ric Ric Alo Ric Ric Vet Ric Ric Ric Hulk Vet Ros
 Retiree Mag Mal Mal Sut Sut Kob Mal Guti Mal Kob Ham Sut Sut
 Score              

i'll stick with mag for my dnf  ,might be a mid field mash up early on

well done people for sticking with it 4 races in,10-13 a race is good for the table,see you for an early start

Above & Beyond