By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Abu Dhabi - FORMULA 1 2015

here is the gridbids link again incase anyone wants to join wick,angel,pjams and myself,   http://gridbids.com/index.php

it is a good predicition game to play and you have to pick before first practice,if you join then just tell us here and we'll get wick to put you in the vgc league on gridbids,i recommend it

to those that play gridbids don't they usually all have the same points for the first race,seems they have decided to change it unless i remember wrong 

Australia Zuv  Proc  Bren Just Cone Hax Jonop Rain Angel
 1st

Hamilton

Hamilton
 2nd  

Massa

Rosberg
 3rd  

Rosberg

Button
 Retiree

Grosjean

Maldonado
 Score                

So mercedes are clear favs then with mclaren,williams & force india thinking they are doing ok with ferrari i suppose but who knows in race conditions,wonder what knd of tyres will we have this year

i'll use the table above so if you are new and want to pick just pick the first 3 and a dnf ,same scoring as last season race 25 / 15 / 15 place 5, retiree 25 / 10

BBC  only have 9 races this year live on TV and start with malaysia so miss australia, Russia is compltely new for F! isn't it so that shoud be good and Austria  is back by the looks of it, we are not ending in Brasil for some reason which is normally the case Abu Dhabi gets the honour

As usual you have up until just before the race starts to make your picks but you can put some down incase you forget or don't make it back  in time

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

1. Rosberg
2.Hamilton
3. Perez (Force India POWAH!!!)

DNF : When is voting lock out? I want to pick Vettel....

Edit: I didn't do a tl;dr I swear!! It's just before the race. I might change these later, is that allowed?

ironmanDX said:

1. Rosberg
2.Hamilton
3. Perez (Force India POWAH!!!)

DNF : When is voting lock out? I want to pick Vettel....

Edit: I didn't do a tl;dr I swear!! It's just before the race. I might change these later, is that allowed?

you can pick vettel.i'm sure a few want to :),obviously when we have seen practice & qualy we will know whats what,i don't know anything yet about the new cars just everyone saying the mercs are the best and we should get a lot of DNF's

Above & Beyond

I hope Kimi is champion again and hopefully Checo wins a race.

yeah seeing kimi go head to head with alonso should be interesting and perez & massa might do well with merc engines they say,massa winning for williams would be great

Above & Beyond

Around the Network
zuvuyeay said:

here is the gridbids link again incase anyone wants to join wick,angel,pjams and myself,   http://gridbids.com/index.php

it is a good predicition game to play and you have to pick before first practice,if you join then just tell us here and we'll get wick to put you in the vgc league on gridbids,i recommend it

to those that play gridbids don't they usually all have the same points for the first race,seems they have decided to change it unless i remember wrong 

Australia Zuv  Proc  Bren Just Cone Hax Jonop Rain Angel
 1st

Hamilton

Hamilton
 2nd  

Massa

Rosberg
 3rd  

Rosberg

Button
 Retiree

Grosjean

Maldonado
 Score                

So mercedes are clear favs then with mclaren,williams & force india thinking they are doing ok with ferrari i suppose but who knows in race conditions,wonder what knd of tyres will we have this year

i'll use the table above so if you are new and want to pick just pick the first 3 and a dnf ,same scoring as last season race 25 / 15 / 15 place 5, retiree 25 / 10

BBC  only have 9 races this year live on TV and start with malaysia so miss australia, Russia is compltely new for F! isn't it so that shoud be good and Austria  is back by the looks of it, we are not ending in Brasil for some reason which is normally the case Abu Dhabi gets the honour

As usual you have up until just before the race starts to make your picks but you can put some down incase you forget or don't make it back  in time

You're right. Every year I've playerd gridbids before has alway started off with the drivers costing the same points. I wonder why they changed it up this year. New regulations for everybody I guess, haha.

As usual I have my 4 day grandstand pass ready to go for Melbourne. Hopefully we get a better qualifying this year. I have money on Massa at good odds, Hamilton as an obvious choice and Hulkenburg for the podium.

Unfortunately I don't think my team (Lotus) will have the best start to the year. Hopefully Renault sort out their engine dramas.

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

wick said:

usual you have up until just before the race starts to make your picks but you can put some down incase you forget or don't make it back  in time

You're right. Every year I've playerd gridbids before has alway started off with the drivers costing the same points. I wonder why they changed it up this year. New regulations for everybody I guess, haha.

As usual I have my 4 day grandstand pass ready to go for Melbourne. Hopefully we get a better qualifying this year. I have money on Massa at good odds, Hamilton as an obvious choice and Hulkenburg for the podium.

Unfortunately I don't think my team (Lotus) will have the best start to the year. Hopefully Renault sort out their engine dramas.

riight i thought they changed it,shame really as i iliked it when they were all even and the game built up to harder decisions,

yes lucky you,should be great with all the changes in cars and drivers to watch live,enjoy

haven't heard much about lotus but they lost boullier to mclaren and renault engines haven't taken to the changes aswell as mercs they say don't they

Above & Beyond

Ya I that gridbids change caught me by surprise as well. Oh well
I'm really looking forward to this first race, seeing where everyone really stands. And whether any single Renault powered car can make it to the finish line lol

Red Bull boss Christian Horner predicts Lewis Hamilton's Mercedes could win Sunday's Australian Grand Prix in Melbourne by as much as two laps as a result of the new regulations, reports the Daily Mail.

"Looking at Mercedes' race simulation, it wouldn't be a surprise if they finished two laps ahead of everyone in Melbourne," said Horner.

"They have a massive advantage. What we know about Lewis is that he is extremely talented and naturally fast. And he's in a good team, so he's probably got to be the favourite going into the season."

Very interesting. Hamilton Rosberg 1 2 then barring any reliability issues. Don't have a clue on third place so I'm gonna say Kimi cause why not XD

Xevross said:

Red Bull boss Christian Horner predicts Lewis Hamilton's Mercedes could win Sunday's Australian Grand Prix in Melbourne by as much as two laps as a result of the new regulations, reports the Daily Mail.

"Looking at Mercedes' race simulation, it wouldn't be a surprise if they finished two laps ahead of everyone in Melbourne," said Horner.

"They have a massive advantage. What we know about Lewis is that he is extremely talented and naturally fast. And he's in a good team, so he's probably got to be the favourite going into the season."

Very interesting. Hamilton Rosberg 1 2 then barring any reliability issues. Don't have a clue on third place so I'm gonna say Kimi cause why not XD

2 laps? Somehow I'm not buying that.

Still, imagine if they are and there's a safety car, so we have to wait for even the next people to unlap themselves :P

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.