By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Abu Dhabi - FORMULA 1 2015

Player2 said:

Sergio Perez will leave McLaren at the end of the year. What's happening with this team lately.

i read that they were deciding on perez,he only had a one year contract then maybe they have found someone with more money

don't think oerez will have trouble finding a team,probably force india or something

or maybe lotus,if they haven't chosen anyone yet

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

Really sucks that Kimi is done for the season.

Also I'm kicking myself for missing the first 4 races here lol, but I guess there's always next year. Here's hoping that we get at least one race before the end here where Vettel, by some freak of nature coincidence, doesn't come in first for a change.

1. Vettel
2. Webber
3. Grosjean

DNF: Pic

1 - Vettel
2 - Alonso
3 - Webber

DNF - Vergne

Vettel should get this in all races:

XD

Around the Network
USA Zuv  Proc  Bren Just Cone Hax Jonop Rain Angel
 1st Vettel

Vettel Vettel

2nd Webber

Alonso Webber

3rd Grosjean

Webber Grosjean

Retiree Sutil

Vergne Pic

Score                

Vettel not wininng one of the last 2 races seems unlikely so don't think we'll catch jonop so i'll battle for second

hard to see beyond a vettel and webber 1,2,good qualy from bottas,hulkenberg and gutierez lots of grid penalties around though

the young Fin magnussen is at mclaren then next year,i guess they don't need the money unless this guy come with cash too

have lotus said who is replacing kimi yet or not

Above & Beyond

1. Webber
2. Grosjean
3. Alonso
R. Vettel

Ok, let's gamble just a little bit here

1. Vettel
2. Grosjean
3. Hamilton

DNF: Webber

What the hell right

zuvuyeay said:

have lotus said who is replacing kimi yet or not

Not even Grosjean is confirmed yet. Hulkenberg was supposed to join the team but people found out the would-be sponsor was a super shady company without any real money to back up their promisses. Given their financial state I would guess they are to pack two pay drivers - say Grosjean with Total and Maldonado with PDVSA - even though McLaren and Williams seem to have already figured out pay drivers don't pay out well on the long run.

1. Vettel (sadly)
2. Webber
3. Grosjean

DNF: Di Resta

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.