By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Abu Dhabi - FORMULA 1 2015

Back again. Unfortunately couldn't get my post in on time for the last few GPs.

1) Webber - He needs a win .
2) Vettel - What does he care, another win is for the record.
3) Hamilton - He needs a good race. Grosjean is a threat for the podium I think, with Rosberg.

DNF: Sutil

Around the Network

Hmm, feck it:

Webber
Vettel
Hamilton
DNF: Vergne

1) Webber
2) Hamilton
3) Grosjean
DNF Vettel- could reliability finally affect him?

I'm going for this because I know I've more or less locked myself last or near last in the predictions and I think I can afford to be bold now.

Abu Dhabi Zuv  Proc  Bren Just Cone Hax Jonop Rain Angel
 1st Vettel Webber Hamilton Webebr Vettel Vettel Vettel Webber Vettel
 2nd Webber Vettel Webber Vettel Webber Rosberg Rosberg Hamilton Hamilton
 3rd Grosjean Hamitlon Rosberg Hamilton Grosjean Webber Grosjean Grosjean Rosberg
 Retiree Sutil Vergne Vettel Sutil Raikkonen Di Resta Van der Garde Vettel Alonso
 Score                

yeah,hope webber can do it 

Above & Beyond

well done cone

webber didn't make it and closed

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

I expected this race to be much more interesting than it ended up being. Oh well.

Alonso better get a penalty for that stunt though

C'mon Grosjean, letting me down from my first ever perfect run!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Would have done so well if I hadn't have decided to bet against Vettel. His luck has to run out at some point.

Didn't expect Hamilton to do so poorly, Rosberg is really starting to show him up.

Championship POINTS WINS PODIUM RETIREE GP
Jonop 535 6 6 1 17
Zuvuyeay 430 2 6 1 17
Haxxiy 425 2 8
Proclus 375 4 2 2 14
Angelus 345 2 5 1 13
Brendude13 330 3 3 2 17
Conegamer 315 1 3 1 17
Justinian 310 3 2 1 15
Rainbow Yoshi 250
3   16

Cone won the week and got the reitree too sowell done cone good picks,angel and myself came in on the podium,me and cone moved up a place,

USA Zuv  Proc  Bren Just Cone Hax Jonop Rain Angel
 1st

2nd

3rd

Retiree

Score                

Austin,Texas up next this weekend,shame it is all over for the audience,

massa at williams with bottas they said and kimi not racing again this season due to back surgery so don't pick kimi

i wonder how manyof the drivers only have a 1 year contract,you'd think it would be most of them apart from the obvious

Above & Beyond

Sergio Perez will leave McLaren at the end of the year. What's happening with this team lately.