By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Abu Dhabi - FORMULA 1 2015

zuvuyeay said:
no way webber got a penalty for that taxi ride,talk about grinching from the authorities,what about alonso why didn't he get one too

I think it's usually just a reprimandation on or something, but apparently it was his third and hence the penalty. Idk

Around the Network
Angelus said:
zuvuyeay said:
no way webber got a penalty for that taxi ride,talk about grinching from the authorities,what about alonso why didn't he get one too

I think it's usually just a reprimandation on or something, but apparently it was his third and hence the penalty. Idk

a build up of naughty things,i guess webber doesn't care anymore but it hits my gridbids :(

Above & Beyond

Placeholder, I haven't watched quali yet. xD

1. Vettel
2. Hamilton
3. Alonso

Korea Zuv  Proc  Bren Just Cone Hax Jonop Rain Angel
 1st Vettel Vettel Vettel Hamilton Alonso Vettel Vettel Hamilton Vettel
 2nd Grosjean Hamilton Hamilton Vettel Grosjean Alonso Hamilton Alonso Hamilton
 3rd Alonso Webber Alonso Alonso Hamilton Hamilton Rosberg Vettel Alonso
 Retiree Pic Sutil
Di Resta Vettel Ricciardo Sutil Sutil Di Resta
 Score                  

closed

Above & Beyond

Well.....that didn't go down as expected.....

Mercedes strategists should be fired for keeping Hamilton out that long the way his tires were going. A switch to a 3 stop should have been a no brained. Idiots.

Other than that, it was a good tense race. Lots going on. Horrible for my gridbids picks though.....

Around the Network

Kimi second! :)

Vettel won...again

Poor Alonso, behind Hulkenberg all the time

Hmm, shouldn't be so optimistic next time. A good race that really fell the way of Hulkenberg, surprising from alonso to not move up, though.

Japan next week, same time, live on the BBC. Should be good, especially if it rains.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Please ^^
It never rains anymore.....

They constantly predict rain for races and every single time it stays dry. It's rather frustrating, because in a lot of those races the rain would have really made things quite a bit more interesting

Angelus said:
Please ^^
It never rains anymore.....

They constantly predict rain for races and every single time it stays dry. It's rather frustrating, because in a lot of those races the rain would have really made things quite a bit more interesting

Yeah, I've noticed that as well.

Apparantly there's another storm going towards Japan for next week. But that likely won't happen either.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Championship POINTS WINS PODIUM RETIREE GP
Jonop 430 5 5 1 14
Zuvuyeay 350 2 4 1 14
Haxxiy 335 2 6
Proclus 300 3 2 2 12
Justinian 300 3 2 1 14
Angelus 270 2 3 1 10
Brendude13 255 2 3 2 14
Conegamer 215
Rainbow Yoshi 205
2   13

Angel won the week with proc,hax & jono coming in second.lots of people got a retiree with angel and just getting the first one

the force indias fail a lot recently don't they,good race in the end in korea good stuff from hulkenberg and the 2 lotus,Vettel 4 in a row no doubt now everyone working on the new cars and rules for 2014,also how unlucky is webber

japan this coming weekend so put your picks down now so you don't forget

Japan Zuv  Proc  Bren Just Cone Hax Jonop Rain Angel
 1st

2nd

3rd

Retiree

Score                  

Above & Beyond