By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Abu Dhabi - FORMULA 1 2015

That was such a boring, disappointing race.....I hate expecting rain and never getting it.

Also, this race pretty much confirms my worst fears, the season is pretty much in the books. Red Bull and Vettel will walk away with another championship in the bag. Yawn.

Around the Network

Not a classic,but a good race. Sad to see Vettel get away, but he was easily the best there. Alonso did well to eat his way through the pack, and Massa shows that Ferrari have found them form again.

Monza should be a good'un.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Angelus said:
That was such a boring, disappointing race.....I hate expecting rain and never getting it.

Also, this race pretty much confirms my worst fears, the season is pretty much in the books. Red Bull and Vettel will walk away with another championship in the bag. Yawn.

Yeah. If Vettel's already ahead before the second half of the season then it's a hard contest. He has won something like 50% of all the races of the second half since 2009. Pretty crazy stuff.

Placeholder:

1. Alonso
2. Vettel
3. Hamilton

DNF - Maldonado

That race bored the fuck out of me. :/

Around the Network
Championship POINTS WINS PODIUM RETIREE GP
Jonop 315 4 3 1 11
Zuvuyeay 260 2 4 1 11
Proclus 230 3
2 10
Justinian 200 3 1
Haxxiy 200 1 4
Brendude13 180 2 2 2 11
Conegamer 175
Angelus 155 1 2
Rainbow Yoshi 155
2   10

I won the week in spa but only 5pts ahead of jonop and 10 ahead of brendude who got pic the retiree,haxxiy chose vettel to win too

Italy Zuv  Proc  Bren Just Cone Hax Jonop Rain Angel
 1st

Alonso

2nd

Vettel

3rd

Hamilton

Retiree

Maldonado

Score                  

Italy up next 6/7/8 sept

Above & Beyond

Red Bull have confirmed that Ricciardo will be Vettel's teammate in 2014.

I guess Red Bull's top priority is to keep things calm.

yep maybe red bull keeping it cheaper too with the aussie instead of some big cheese

italy up this weekend don't forget

Above & Beyond

Ferrari should be fast on Monza. I'm so sick of that Vettel and Red Bull. Somebody else should win, just not him. If only Coca Cola had their own team. And btw I was wondering how big is F1 in USA? Are you really into Nascar and Indy that much, and of course ALMS, but still F1 is the peak of racing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''You tend to think that there is a big gap between F1 and everything else. F1 is where all the fantastic drivers are, so you just don't know how good you are until you get there''.                  

Jean Alesi

well an american will have to answer that but the austin.texas race went fine,
F1 is more of a european thing really but obviously really branched out worldwide now
america is big enough to fund and maintain its' own sporting circuits

and vettel and red bull are just too strong,it is like ferrari and schumacher now

Above & Beyond