By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Abu Dhabi - FORMULA 1 2015

1) Grosjean
2) Vettel
3) Alonso

DNF: Massa

Around the Network

I feel for Massa as of late. He's got the pace, but he's had a few car failures and a bit of bad luck the past few races

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Hungary Zuv  Proc  Bren Just Cone Hax Jonop Rain Angel
 1st Vettel Raikkonen Alonso Grosjean Grosjean Vettel Vettel Grosjean Vettel
 2nd Raikkonen webber Hamilton Vettel Alonso Alonso Raikkonen Vettel Grosjean
 3rd Alonso Alonso Raikkonen Alonso Vettel Raikkonen Alonso Raikkonen hamilton
 Retiree Van der Garde sutil Maldonao Massa Rosberg Webber Hamilton Chilton Maldonado
 Score                  

yep massa seems to carry bad luck liek webber,maybe massa will call it a day too this season,we are all in so i will close it now,unless someone has a desperate change in the next few minutes

Above & Beyond

what an awesome start,thats what you call racing

Above & Beyond

A shame for Grosjean, he could have been right up with Hamilton were it not for that drive through.

Still, I was half right, and I did better than a lot of people. So that ain't too bad.

And not a single person predicted a Hamilton win.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

good race and drive from the front 3,shame for grosjean he did well i thought

yep cone you got vettel as me and jono got kimi right,proc got sutil right so i think he wins and you get second

edit- yes no believed in ham when he was on pole,

Above & Beyond

Awww, why the hell did I change my usual placeholder.

I thought I had predicted the top 3 perfectly, and this is one of the first times I didn't put Hamilton as the race winner. Shit.

Great drive from Hamilton and an easy win, assisted by some terrible luck for Vettel.

Spa placeholder:

1. Hamilton
2. Raikkonen
3. Alonso

DNF - Pic

I've never been so happy to have predicted wrong. Hamilton really deserved a win, and he was fantastic today.

I really hope this is the start of something great. It's one of the hottest races on the calendar, and there didn't seek to be any tire issues on the Merc this time. Maybe they're finally going to be a real threat now.

Fingers crossed

Damn you too hell Red Bull, bloody car trouble again. :/

Well deserved for Hamilton though!

I did alright despite my pretty terrible prediction. :D