Forums - Sports Discussion - Abu Dhabi - FORMULA 1 2015

haxxiy said:

Can't believe I missed a thread like this D:

So, I expect:

1 - Button
2 - Hamilton
3 - Räikkönen
Retiree - Alonso

Mercs just behind, ahead of the Red Bulls. I expect them to qualify first or second row but their tyre wear is just too bad. Besides I expect more Massa blunders, and the Saubers and the Williamses to keep showing what happens when you put fast cars in the hands of reckless drivers.

i did wall message u before melbourne as i remember u like F1 and you think alonso will blow out sunday too,a big crash expected by the looks of it

for everyone else i will update post 2 tomorrow but as of now retirees that have gone are vettel,alonso & pic,the scoring for retirees is 15pts if you have the first to go & 5pt if your driver retires in the race

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

Due to change:
1) Lewis Hamilton
2) Jenson Button
3) Sebastian Vettel

Retiree: Narain Karthikeyan

zuvuyeay said:
brendude13 said:
MALAYSIA Brendude13               RESULT
1ST  Hamilton                
2ND  Webber                
3RD  Button                
RETIREE  Vettel                
SCORE                  

Did I do it right?

your predictions are right but it is hard to tell from a ps3,the table has gone strange and my name disappeared so i don't know what you did 

you think vettel is crashing in malaysia then?

I haven't watched F1 in a while, I can't think of anybody who is likely to crash, so I'll just put down who I WANT to crash.

kowenicki said:
when do predictions close for the next race?

it  closes when the race starts,so you can predict anytime up till then and change it ,apart from the retiree once you put that down its set in stone

Above & Beyond

zuvuyeay said:
haxxiy said:

Can't believe I missed a thread like this D:

So, I expect:

1 - Button
2 - Hamilton
3 - Räikkönen
Retiree - Alonso

Mercs just behind, ahead of the Red Bulls. I expect them to qualify first or second row but their tyre wear is just too bad. Besides I expect more Massa blunders, and the Saubers and the Williamses to keep showing what happens when you put fast cars in the hands of reckless drivers.

i did wall message u before melbourne as i remember u like F1 and you think alonso will blow out sunday too,a big crash expected by the looks of it

for everyone else i will update post 2 tomorrow but as of now retirees that have gone are vettel,alonso & pic,the scoring for retirees is 15pts if you have the first to go & 5pt if your driver retires in the race

Really? Oh man, I need to pay more atention :P

Around the Network
MALAYSIA ZUV BREN Hax Cone Mill Rainb             RESULT
1ST Vettel Hamilton Button Vettel Webber Hamilton              
2ND Hamilton Webber Hamilton Button Vettel Button              
3RD Webber Button raikkonen Webber Hamilton Perez              
RETIREE   Vettel Alonso Pic Button Karthikeyan              
SCORE                          

if you are going to change your podium,then do it after this post as i won't be looking back through posts,ta

Above & Beyond

Forgot Kimi was back, I should have put him in my prediction.

i think ill wait till after the qualifying if thats ok mate!?

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

I didn't realize there were so many F1 fans here! I used to watch F1 back when M. Schumacher was rocking the asphalt with Benetton-Ford, then Benetton-Renault, and then became the record breaking superstar with Ferrari! But I haven't been following it regularly since 2006 or so. Good to see fellow F1 enthusiasts here...

1. Hamilton
2. Button
3. Vettel
R. Karthikeyan

And I did pick de la Rosa as my Retiree for last race, I guess you didn't see it.