By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Abu Dhabi - FORMULA 1 2015

Damn.....didn't expect that the Mercs would do THAT badly. Especially Hamilton. Must be incredibly frustrating for them, starting all the way up front and then falling back like that.

Around the Network

A bit of a "meh" race overall. Didn't expect Massa to come through as he did, though.

So my prediction for Monaco is however the grid lines up.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Meh race? I found the race pretty exciting actually! How many weeks till the next? 3?

ironmanDX said:
Meh race? I found the race pretty exciting actually! How many weeks till the next? 3?

2 weeks till Monaco I think

Shit.

I'm going to stop picking the Mercedes drivers, they just can't seem to do well in the race after having such great qualifying sessions.

Monaco placeholder:

1 - Raikkonen
2 - Alonso
3 - Webber
DNF - Maldonado

Around the Network

For Monaco:

1: Webber
2: Rosberg
3: Alonso
DNF: Vettel

Apparantly Ferrari had to go to the Stewards Office a few minutes ago. Seems like it was nothing serious though.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Proclus said:
For Monaco:

1: Webber
2: Rosberg
3: Alonso
DNF: Vettel

Betting on a repeat of last year are we?

@Cone: Just a slap on the fingers for stopping to collect the flag it seems. :)

@Angelus: Yes and no, more based on the fact that Webber and Alonso have a natural knack for Monaco, and grid is key there usually, so Rosberg could do well again. :)

True ^^

But don't forget that Alonso had a much weaker car at this point last year than he does right now. I wouldn't be surprised to see him on top again in Monaco