By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Abu Dhabi - FORMULA 1 2015

Dang, go Mercedes. Wasn't expecting that.

Prediction change:

1 - Hamilton
2 - Rosberg
3 - Raikkonen
DNF - Vettel

Around the Network

It appears Massa and Guiterrez have both been penalized for blocking Webber and Raikonnen respectively, but F1 site hasn't confirmed yet.

I'm going to alter to:

Alonso
Raikonnen
Webber
DNF: Vettel

Spain Zuv  Proc  Bren Just Cone Hax Jonop Rain Angel
 1st Raikkonen Alonso Hamilton Alonso
Vettel

Vettel
 2nd Vettel Raikkonen Rosberg Vettel
Alonso

Alonso
 3rd Alonso Webber Raikkonen Hamilton
Raikkonen

Raikkonen
 Retiree Button Vettel Vettel Sutil
Hamilton

Perez
 Score                  

updating,i like it when the mercs get off and have to fight to stay ahead should be a good first few laps

Above & Beyond

Oh balls.....I'm liking Zuv's prediction here after qualifying, but it would be boring to do the same sooo.......

Oh hell, let's be bold shall we...
1. Rosberg
2. Vettel
3. Hamilton
DNF - Maldonado

This is totally gonna backfire, but what the hell right. No way I catch up to you lot by making safe picks.

Actually, scratch that.....I just saw Mercedes say they still expect to have issues with the tyre degradation

1. Alonso
2. Raikkonen
3. Hamilton

Around the Network
Angelus said:

Actually, scratch that.....I just saw Mercedes say they still expect to have issues with the tyre degradation

1. Vettel
2. Alonso
3. Raikkonen

no harm in doing the same,i think vettel is always a better bet not sure why i have kimi winning,alonso might get home boost but any combination of these 3 is surely a good idea,vettel has a chance to get out ahead really but i think i'll stick with it and hope for the best

Above & Beyond

Ya, my thought is basically that Vettel takes Hamilton at the start, and Nico within a few laps at most. Alonso always starts well and he's on the clean side, so he'll take Raikkonen right away, and then probably Hamilton quickly after. Raikkonen's starts usually aren't that hot, but his tire management is top, and he gets faster as the race goes on.

1. Alonso
2. Hamilton
3. Vettel

DNF: Massa

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Sorry Zuv, I am going to make a change. Mercedes harsh tyre wear has put me off Hamilton or Rosberg. Now that I have said that they would probably be the first two to finish tomorrow just to show me up.

Anyhow...

1) Alonso
2) Raikkonen
3) Grosjean
DNF: Sutil

Catch up with you guys later on for the race. Hope it's a good one.

Spain Zuv  Proc  Bren Just Cone Hax Jonop Rain Angel
 1st Raikkonen Alonso Hamilton Alonso Alonso Vettel

Alonso
 2nd Vettel Raikkonen Rosberg Raikkonen Hamilton Alonso

Raikkonen
 3rd Alonso Webber Raikkonen Grosjean Vettel Raikkonen

Hamilton
 Retiree Button Vettel Vettel Sutil Massa Hamilton

Perez
 Score                  

no problem just,Alonso is most popular ans why not good choices

Above & Beyond