By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Who would you rather have sex with? game

Gordon Ramsey

That way when I punch him from behind right before ejaculation I'll get to hear him scream "You donkey!"

Michelle Obama or Hilary Clinton

Around the Network

Michelle Obama because she's not 100 years old.

Stan Hansen or Big Van Vader?

spurgeonryan said:
Sourgeonryan. Nothing abnormal there tbow Diana white or Elizabeth Taylor?

this is so full of win.

Michael Cole or wayne gretzky. fake sport v real sport lol.

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
spurgeonryan said:

this is so full of win.

Michael Cole or wayne gretzky. fake sport v real sport lol.The rules state you must answer the previos posters options to post and since I am a rule monger the extreme, please answer Badgenomes options b4 giving yours. If you do not Opran will have sex with you and then dine on your corpse. (Resuing jokes i know).

As the rule monger I am I must say youve to answer Badgenomes answers to continue the game. I know I am being a control frak here, but I think it is for the best. If you do not Oprah is going to rape youa nd eat you alive afterwards.

chocoloco said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
spurgeonryan said:

this is so full of win.

Michael Cole or wayne gretzky. fake sport v real sport lol.The rules state you must answer the previos posters options to post and since I am a rule monger the extreme, please answer Badgenomes options b4 giving yours. If you do not Opran will have sex with you and then dine on your corpse. (Resuing jokes i know).

As the rule monger I am I must say youve to answer Badgenomes answers to continue the game. I know I am being a control frak here, but I think it is for the best. If you do not Oprah is going to rape youa nd eat you alive afterwards.

you know it was once said that i don't follow the rules (so not the case this time) in thread games, but i'll do any thing not to see Opra off camera lol.

wait! Opran? whooo in gods name is that?

Stan Hansen or Big Van Vader?
i can't say cause i've never seen either in speedos lol. now you have to answer mine
Opra's back fat (when she was fater) or the black midget beetle jucie 

Around the Network

Oprah's back fat because i am not going to bother trying to e funny since you disrupted the flow of the the thread.

Since it is Valintines day I am breaking the rules, your wife/husand, girlfreind/boyfriend, random hook up, or self.

Let's all be really honest with ourselves & everyone else, because when it's that kind of a situation it really doesn't end up mattering much anyway . . . . Right!?

NOW FOR THE TRUTH:

Either we all fantasize about sex with ourselves in ways not currently humanly possible thinking that we would know best how to please ourselves the best, most effective way possible . . . .

Or, the fantasy that we won't even admit to ourselves let alone another soul about what our true sexual fantasies are!

Thanks for the opportunity to input my 2 cents.

Jo Bounds

Respectfully,

Jo Bounds

PhoenixWulf said:
Let's all be really honest with ourselves & everyone else, because when it's that kind of a situation it really doesn't end up mattering much anyway . . . . Right!?

NOW FOR THE TRUTH:

Either we all fantasize about sex with ourselves in ways not currently humanly possible thinking that we would know best how to please ourselves the best, most effective way possible . . . .

Or, the fantasy that we won't even admit to ourselves let alone another soul about what our true sexual fantasies are!

Thanks for the opportunity to input my 2 cents.

Jo Bounds

I duuno about the first part, I'll fap as much as the other guy but that self-sh**, no never...

Second bolded... Hmm, I have always wanted to nail a black-african girl... That was not that difficult...

OT:

Cammy dunaway or angela merkel?

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

Camel, I love that curvy body.

Cosmo Kramer or George Costanza

George, I love that curvy body.

George Clinton or Bill Clinton?