By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - game recommendations for the 360

got my 360 like 2 weeks ago but haven't had the chance to buy any games for its.... borrowed gears of war and ninty nine nights off a friend, and plan on buying halo and eternal sonata.

any other games that could be recommended. like rpgs action adventures, but am really picky with me shooters.

wii friend code: 3164-3458-9149-5470

PSN ID: youjiro87

360 Gamertag: PM me to find out!

Around the Network

oh and i plan on gettin bioshock soon, so need need to recommend that one to me

I say go on XBOX Live and download some demos/videos. When you find what you like, buy it.

i must say i still like cod 2

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Check out Dead Rising. You can pick it up cheaply and it's insanely fun with massive replay value.

A few others: Blue Dragon, Oblivion (also cheap now), and Mass Effect.

Honestly, unless you're into co-op or online play, I would opt for Mass Effect before Halo. Halo is great and all but if you're into RPGs, Mass Effect is a must.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
I say go on XBOX Live and download some demos/videos. When you find what you like, buy it.

actually cnt do that rite now. connection problems in my house and so on... so downloading demos is outa the question. and dnt fancy walking to my friends house with a heavy 360 under my arm either

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion and Mass Effect are really good rpgs. Call Of Duty 4, The Orange Box and The Darkness are very good shooters. Crackdown, Dead Rising are good games too.

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music

Mass Effect, FTW

I would also like to recommend Call of Duty 4, Call of Duty 2, Halo 3, Gears (you're playing it), Blue Dragon is good, Bioshock is sweet.

However, I have to throw this out there, but Rock Band is awesome.

Other awesome titles - Assassin's Creed, Lego Star Wars, Forza 2, Project Gotham Racing 4, Saints Row and Ghost Recon 1 and 2, as well as Rainbow Six. AND OBLIVION, but you better have tons of time to devote to it ...

and there are some racers too

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Xbox Live - Geometry Wars

360 - Mass Effect, Assassins Creed, "Scene It! Lights, Camera, Action" (

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)