REmake 2 - Capcom

That's all.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network

it astounds me that most of the "dream" games being requested are about as far away from a nintendo style developed game as can be leading me to wonder, why you guys are in fact nintendo fans...

kitler53 said:
it astounds me that most of the "dream" games being requested are about as far away from a nintendo style developed game as can be leading me to wonder, why you guys are in fact nintendo fans...

Well, I guess I'm not the only Nintendo fan who picks the X360 as the best console this gen. Most people wanna get back to the pre Wii era and Wii U seems to be heading right there as of now.

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
kitler53 said:

Well, I guess I'm not the only Nintendo fan who picks the X360 as the best console this gen. Most people wanna get back to the pre Wii era and Wii U seems to be heading right there as of now.

the 360 is a fine choice as is (imo) the ps3.  what i don't understand is why so many people remain committed to nintendo and then complain about not getting the games they want instead of playing the system that has the games they want to play.  okay, i understand having money issues but otherwise by the product that appeals to you not the product that appeals to your nostalgia. 

kitler53 said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
kitler53 said:

the 360 is a fine choice as is (imo) the ps3.  what i don't understand is why so many people remain committed to nintendo and then complain about not getting the games they want instead of playing the system that has the games they want to play.  okay, i understand having money issues but otherwise by the product that appeals to you not the product that appeals to your nostalgia. 

Yeah, I completely agree about that. Developers skip Ninty for a valid reason and I'm glad third parties moved to the HD consoles. (And people who really can't afford PS360 after six years and several price cuts probably have greater problems than lack of Wii-third party support lol)

Around the Network
kitler53 said:

I don't care if the games come form Nintendo, Microsoft, Sony, Atlus, Konami or even Activision a good game is a good game.

Final Fantasy VII Remake.
Half-Life 3.
Bungie New IP.

Yeah, I like meltdowns

What I want on the Wii U or Nintendo needs:

Diablo 3 (it's coming to consoles, and the Wii U would be the best choise due to the controller)
Mass Effect 3
Batman: Arkham City
Assassins Creed
GTA 5
Aliens: Colonial Marines
Ninja Gaiden 3
Darksiders 2
Killer Freaks
Dragon Quest X
RE 6
Sonic

and Skyrim - I want Skyrim on it!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

If WiiU gets these three this year (in addition to COD for popularity's sake), there's no need for me to buy anything for the HD twins anymore except 1st party exclusives, which was the complete opposite with the Wii.

archbrix said:

If WiiU gets these three this year (in addition to COD for popularity's sake), there's no need for me to buy anything for the HD twins anymore except 1st party exclusives, which was the complete opposite with the Wii.

Bioshock has been confirmed to not get a Wii U version.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile