By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - POST YOUR WALLPAPER(S)! / POST A SCREENSHOT OF YOUR DESKTOP!

lestatdark said:
Shinobi-san said:
lestatdark said:

Thank you xD. Still, there are two things missing there :( 

DOTA 2 and Diablo III

:( I got a bad feeling dota 2 wont make it for this year...based on what icefrog has said recently.

Diablo 3 on the other hand, better release soon or heads will roll >.<

I wouldn't count on Diablo 3 for this year as well, especially since Blizzard literally said "it will be done when we feel like it's done", a.k.a, when pigs fly >_>.

lol you know what i got into a heavy argument about this on facebook with a few of my friends, who are convinced Diablo 3 is releasing Q1 of this year. My point was theres nothing to suggest a concrete release date is in place yet...the only reason marketing has picked up imo, is to spur on preorders again (which theyve been doing every year since 09 i think!).

At the end of the day i dont really care, i just want the game already. I already know im playing the monk as my first character :)

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Around the Network
Shinobi-san said:
lestatdark said:
Shinobi-san said:
lestatdark said:

Thank you xD. Still, there are two things missing there :( 

DOTA 2 and Diablo III

:( I got a bad feeling dota 2 wont make it for this year...based on what icefrog has said recently.

Diablo 3 on the other hand, better release soon or heads will roll >.<

I wouldn't count on Diablo 3 for this year as well, especially since Blizzard literally said "it will be done when we feel like it's done", a.k.a, when pigs fly >_>.

lol you know what i got into a heavy argument about this on facebook with a few of my friends, who are convinced Diablo 3 is releasing Q1 of this year. My point was theres nothing to suggest a concrete release date is in place yet...the only reason marketing has picked up imo, is to spur on preorders again (which theyve been doing every year since 09 i think!).

Exactly, Blizzard themselves said that the February launch date was false. Unless we hear directly from them, I don't believe in any date set for the launch of DIII. 

Oh well, at least they're releasing Heart of the Swarm this April, so I can forgive them for a little while longer...

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Ok here's a few more,

This is my fappaper.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

TWRoO said:

Owwwww, sweeet!

Are you a professional photographer? These pictures look beautiful.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Around the Network

Silver-Tiger said:
TWRoO said:

Owwwww, sweeet!

Nope I'm not a professional... and thanks.

The rabbits were actually a bit far away for my liking... I was on a cycle route last summer and saw them in the field next to me and had to take a pic. I was probably there for almost 10 minutes trying to get some good ones, If I moved too fast they would run away. I only have a point and shoot (never owned a proper SLR-style ) but it's a pretty good one: Panasonic Lumix TZ18, which has a 16* zoom which certainly comes in handy.

Silver-Tiger said:
TWRoO said:

Owwwww, sweeet!

i don't want to downplay his photos but if you have a decent equipment (and i believe this was a normal digital cam with a good zoom) everyone can take those picture nowadays with a little bit practice . it's really no problem anymore. an important thing for good photos is patience which many don't have. for example if you take a photo of a street with some buildingss many just make a shot and don't care about the rest. if you have patience you can wait for a better daytime (midday sun can be deadly for most pics), waiting until no guy in the backround destroyes you photo and blabla ;)

all those pics look like you would have made them in germany or so^^ looks exactly like my garden haha :)

I'll post a few, cause I have way too many to show all of them.

I have a lot that I use though. These are just a few of my favourites.

Attention, company!