By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - POST YOUR WALLPAPER(S)! / POST A SCREENSHOT OF YOUR DESKTOP!

BlkPaladin said:
Marks said:

Geez how the fuck do you copy pictures into threads? It used to work but I can't do it anymore. 

Use a free photo site such as imgur.com, they give a link to directly access the picture. Then on this site, in the reply interface, you use the little picture icon just below the styles pull down box, and put the link in.

And here is another background I use; this time its a picture of one of our dogs.

You have a beautiful dog :)

One eye seems to be brown and the other blue

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Around the Network

This would make a good one.

blkfish92 said:

Err....

You saying you wallpaper is not a Pigeon?!?!?!

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

pezus said:

Wake me up, before you go go!

Pezus post a screenshot of your desktop id love to see what all things you have istalled on your pc!

Around the Network

Yes.... I'm boring.

Shinobi-san said:
blkfish92 said:

Err....

You saying you wallpaper is not a Pigeon?!?!?!

No I'm just giving a potentially good wallpaper =D And my walpaper is not a pigeon, I see plenty outside lol

i give up... i just cant get the image of my desktop pasted into here.

i have a Mac, so i press Command+Shift+3, to take the screen grab, but no matter what i do, i cant get it into here.

but its basically the same thing as above

This would make a wonderful wallpaper.