By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - from which game is the picture game

Yeah it's Another World.

Also I never understood unlocking the Mu island, what's there? You just sunbake and get sunburnt or something I'm pretty sure.

Maybe you can develope it further? I might look into it next play through, surely there's something more to it, one of the hardest side quests is delivering the 20 letters to help obtain donations to get the town that was burnt down rebuilt.

One of the most touching moments was when Leo the cub appears later in the game living in the sewer... damn humans ruining animals homes :(

Around the Network

okay heres one

ArtofAngels said:
Yeah it's Another World.

Also I never understood unlocking the Mu island, what's there? You just sunbake and get sunburnt or something I'm pretty sure.

Maybe you can develope it further? I might look into it next play through, surely there's something more to it, one of the hardest side quests is delivering the 20 letters to help obtain donations to get the town that was burnt down rebuilt.

One of the most touching moments was when Leo the cub appears later in the game living in the sewer... damn humans ruining animals homes :(

I completed Terranigma 100% but later ( on Internet ) I found that there is in the first part of the game ( Underworld ) another mini-temple like that that can ressurect Polynesia ( the isle where you take sunbath ).

It is in the north of third tower-dungeon, if i remember correctly ( I controlled myself, it really exist ). 

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

celine said:

@stranne

Umm it seems a text based adventure game for Spectrum. It could be The Hobbit ? Or maybe Lord of Midnight ?

Yes, it's a text based adventure for Spectrum/C64. But not one of those. The Hobbit has much nicer (but slower drawing) (background-)graphics.

Are there parallel games going on now? *Confused*

Beware, I live!
I am Sinistar!
Beware, coward!
I hunger!
Roaaaaaaaaaar!

At least 62 million Wii sold by the end of 09 or my mario avatar will get sad
Around the Network

^yes--also anyone else gettign 404 errors?--i was beginginto wonder if i got banned or something

@ Stranne

Valhalla.

I edited the title out of the screenshot, but it should still be easy for anyone who's played it.

CLUE: A frankly ridiculous game that nevertheless taught me a number of valuable life lessons... (e.g. unconventional uses for a condom.)

Ickalanda said:

I'm not sure how hard this one will be for you guys, I played the demo on my computer back when it first came out.

Bump on my picture.

PC Gamer
Ickalanda said:
Ickalanda said:

I'm not sure how hard this one will be for you guys, I played the demo on my computer back when it first came out.

Bump on my picture.

Giants : citizen kabuto ?

EDIT :

@Play_out:

It remember me Skool Daze but it is not. Well I'm too young for Speccy games  

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

Yeah, it's Giants: Citizen Kabuto!

PC Gamer