Forums - General Discussion - from which game is the picture game

rules :

1. who guesses the game may post the next picture

2. see rule 1

3. see rule 2

well let's start of with an easy one

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

Original grand theft auto

well actually it was 2, but that is allright

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:

Was wondering why the graphics looked so good.  Figured it was maybe a super high end computer for that time.  Original is basically the same as that but with crappier graphics.

elnino334 said:
kirby007 said:

Was wondering why the graphics looked so good.  Figured it was maybe a super high end computer for that time.  Original is basically the same as that but with crappier graphics.

it is your turn now:)

Around the Network

If nobody feels like posting, then here's one from me:

i have no idea wat that is

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

street fighter?^^

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

street fighter?^^

Easy: Immaterial and Missing Power, also Known as IaMP

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.