By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Vgchartz ranking game -- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Tagged games:

How was Skyward Sword?

GOTY! 80 44.20%

My favorite Nintendo game ever! 9 4.97%

Linktastic! 26 14.36%

Very nice. 20 11.05%

Mediocre/meh. 18 9.94%

Twas a bad game. 9 4.97%

Yes I know I am very bori... 19 10.50%

Total:181
morenoingrato said:
Top 2 Uncharted fans habe casted their vote (Joking)
Anyway:
9.2/10

As much as I loved the game, I just cannot overlook some flaws that made the game less amazing.
The world was small and secrets very scarce, the overwod was boring, there were very few areas, very few gadgets, and it was very small compared to past Zeldas.

Me and Aldro?

Around the Network

9.6 - The only thing I found disappointing was the overworld, which I thought was a little boring. Other than that a fantastic game

Nah, you're a fake fan.
Korppi and Aldro.

9.8 - a masterpiece.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

7.5/10 It's fun but it doesn't hold my attention very well, nothing like oot and windwaker did.
I usually get bored with it after half an hour to an hour. The over world is lacking and after 1 fly through I don't feel like exploring it any further. The dungeons and puzzles are all very predictable. That's not necessarily a bad thing but it doesn't give me the drive to keep exploring.
The motion controls are hit and miss. It doesn't register my motions correctly way too often.
At least it looks great and has all the Zelda charm, however the game play is sadly not on par for me.

Around the Network
Cheebee said:
I was just thinking, can't you just use VGC's user score for all these games? They're on the individual games' pages.

You can't really trust those because they are sometimes abused much like Metacritic user scores are plus a lot of people like to write out reviews and discuss it.

Aldro said:
6/10
Disliked the accuracy of the motion controls. That kinda killed it for me. Otherwise: I'm no Zelda fan so yeah.. Not sure if my vote even matters x,D. I feel the formula of the Zelda games are dull and the same.

*Flame suite ..ACTIVATED!*

Could you go into a little more detail please?

pezus said:
yo_john117 said:

I win the bet!! (By a hair) lool

Damn Playerx for not responding to TAD's message! If he would have responded then I would have won! >_< 

9,7. Fantastic story, nice graphic, perfect use of motion control. A little bit too long in the last part.

AstroMaSSi rules

An 8.