By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Proof that IGN is Biased Against Wii Games

it is interesting to see the lack of humor many people on this site show.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

^QFT

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

PSaiki said:
It seems two guys up here can't understand sarcasm.
Everyone knows that game sucks.
famousringo is just making a joke.

or is he?!?! o.0

Yeah, where's the BUY Ninjabread Man now campaign like IGN did for Zack & Wiki? I mean, these games are obviously very similar in appeal right?

Gamerace said:
Yeah, where's the BUY Ninjabread Man now campaign like IGN did for Zack & Wiki? I mean, these games are obviously very similar in appeal right?

In all seriousness, it wouldn't surprise me if this game out sold zack & wiki.

Around the Network

that game have n64 graphics.

this game probably just sucks too hard
ign reviews enough nintendo and wii games properly

''Hadouken!''

I didn't know nothing about this game to be honest. So really this is no indication that IGN is bias to the Wii. Because like kber81 provided all reviewers gave this game an awful review.

Try again with another review.

The controls look wobbly and uneven, levels are devoid of content, visuals are horrid, maybe it's just not a good game? Not all games on Wii are fantastic, you know. In fact; very few are, just like on other platforms. Deal with it, it's probably not a good game.

I'm boycotting Conspiracy Games instead. This game got the review it deserves.