By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - HD Twins: Greatest Exclusive Lists (updated through 2011)

Tagged games:

Carl2291 said:
So this thread is still saying a multiplat is an exclusive?

Alrighty then.

Yes. However, Seece and Machina aren't content as it is right now, so we'll see if OP adds Live and PSN games.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:

Alrighty then.

well if i limited it to games that ONLY apear on one specific console, i think people would be up in arms a whole lot more than they already are.

for example, the list would look like this:

PS3 Games: 30    (or 26 if you dont count The Show,, which really is a different game compared to its PSP/PS2 counter parts. different engine, different features)

Xbox Games: 17

thats a lot bigger discreprency, and then the same people (if not more) would be saying "A list tailored to fit your agenda"

osamanobama said:
Carl2291 said:

Alrighty then.

well if i limited it to games that ONLY apear on one specific console, i think people would be up in arms a whole lot more than they already are.

PS3 Games: 30    (or 26 if you dont count The Show,, which really is a different game compared to its PSP/PS2 counter parts. different engine, different features)

thats a lot bigger discreprency, and then the same people (if not more) would be saying "A list tailored to fit your agenda"

Indeed. But these forums have been like that for quite some time now. If you compare PS3 and 360 in any way, the thread WILL crash and burn.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

If you bitch about MLB The Show then it would be to the detriment of the 360 since the multiplats on its list will also have to be removed. So ssshh, best to keep your mouths shut about it.

Around the Network
Solid-Stark said:

Yes. However, Seece and Machina aren't content as it is right now, so we'll see if OP adds Live and PSN games.

Haha, just seen Seece's post.

Seece said:
So basically tailored it to your tastes/PS3 win.

Which is why he added a bunch of PC games to the 360 list.

ethomaz said:
PS3 had more and better exclusives... the only games I miss on my PS3 is Gears and Halo... of course others Nintendo games I miss too.

more? yes.

better? That's a matter of opinion, so it's quite ignorant to proclaim that as fact.

@osamanobama: good thread

osamanobama said:
Carl2291 said:

Alrighty then.

Your better than me. I would say, f**k those people, if they cant handle that one list will be longer then they need to look in the mirror for a while, if they feel you have an agenda they can just provide a list of ACTUAL 360 exclusives

its crazy how far sony have come in terms of games over the past few years. thats what having alot of 1st party studio's can do. they went from having no games, to having the most games in only 2-3 years.

Im seeing a lot of multiplats.

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords