By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Prison Break-- F that show.

I watched it. Hated that ending too.

If you keep watching, you'll hate the next ending even more.

The series is on a roll of, "season finales that you will hate".

A lot of stuff eventually happens that part of you would expect but at the same time think they wouldn't do it.

It's not that absolutely horrible =/

Around the Network
Mafaveli said:
Prison Break is one of those shows that are retarded and actually quite shite.... but addictive nonetheless any one know what I mean?

Like 24? 

Deviation59 said:
Mafaveli said:
Prison Break is one of those shows that are retarded and actually quite shite.... but addictive nonetheless any one know what I mean?

Like 24? 

Screw you man 24 is an awesome show. your just pissed cause your favourite show is Ugly Betty.

coolestguyever said:
Deviation59 said:
Mafaveli said:

Like 24?

Screw you man 24 is an awesome show. your just pissed cause your favourite show is Ugly Betty.

24 use to be good for the first few seasons but it went downhill fast. I thought last season was bad but they decided to wow everybody this season by miraculously bringing back Tony and making him an evil bastard.

I'm actually still upset at myself that I watched 24 instead of the first season of Heroes.

Spoiler: Snape kills Dumbledore, Voldemort kills Harry, Harry comes back to life, Harry kills Voldemort, Harry bangs Ginny

And yeah, I'm curious how they're going to drag a whole other season out of Prison Break, though I still won't watch it.  Worst ending to a season ever.

Prison Break should of ended with the first season.

I think it was supposed to and they changed stuff up towards the end and yet were still kinda lost.

There was no ending because they had no ending.

Around the Network

The thing that sucks is they could have ended it all with just one more episode, possibly two. They could have easily done that since there were only 22 episodes in the first season but I suppose the idea of more money sounded good to them.

I watched up until like 5 episodes short and then I couldnt watch anymore cause I missed a show. I hate shows that if you miss one you are completely lost (aka Lost, great show but I am a whole season behind until i somehow rent the season.)

BTW Heroes is the best show Ive seen in a very long time. I also like watching The Big Bang Theory on NBC right before. Nerds + hot neighbor= instawin.

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

The end of the second / beginning of 3rd series (season) they somehow all manage to get themselves back in prison again!!

I hate prison break too. Do you know what else I hate, lost and 24

twesterm, the first season did tell the audience though on numerous times that 'escaping was only the beginning' and it did do it in a subtle manner. There was always going to be a second season, but needless to say I was ready to crack skulls after I watched the final episode of the first season.

You think thats bad, see the second season finale. After everything you see in the second season, you'd be convinced that it IS all over, and in the last 2 episodes everything is headed the right direction to wrapping it all up. But in the space of about 3 minutes, you suddenly have an opening for a whole new season!

Don't get me wrong I'm currently loving season 3 but it could definitely have ended and ended brilliantly with the last episode of 2! :(

Try not to let it get to you that badly though, season 2 is excellent.