By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 3D classics Kid Icarus is free in NA .... if you preorder Uprising

Cheebee said:

Does every US version also come with that nifty 3DS stand? Or is that a EU-only thing?

Apparently we're getting this with every copy of the game here in Europe.. o_O

All games have that. It was a way they thought of to keep people hands from cramping up when they play long session of the game. (Though you trade in the hand pain for potential back pain.)

Around the Network
Cheebee said:

Does every US version also come with that nifty 3DS stand? Or is that a EU-only thing?

It should be included with every copy. I know Japan is getting it with the game. I certainly don't mind it as I can see myself using the stand when I play at home.

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

Nintendo in Japan also gave this game away free in Japan to Club Nintendo members who entered into the drawing for the Limited Edition Mario, Peach and Toad 3ds consoles (each limited to 1,000.) To enter you had to register two 3DS games in a 2-3 month (I think) period. 2 games would enter you into a drawing for one chance at one of the consoles. I myself entered 3 times, six 3ds games (my own and my gf's 3ds games), twice for the Toad 3ds and once for the Mario 3ds.

http://clubnintendonews.blogspot.com/2011/10/limited-edition-mario-peach-toad-3ds.html

Later they sent you code to get the game on the 3ds e-shop.

I'm surprised at how many people dislike the game. I enjoyed it on the NES when I was kid in the 80's although I never owned it. I remember thinking it was hard, but I cleared it on my 3ds.(I also have the Wii VC version) The music is excellent and I never get tired of it. Looking forward to the new one as well.

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

That's pretty sweet for 3DS owners. I have Kid Icarus on VC and beat it, again, a while back. My kids like it too, but because its so much harder than most modern games, they give up lol. Same with many of my other VC games.

smbu2000 said:
Cheebee said:

It should be included with every copy. I know Japan is getting it with the game. I certainly don't mind it as I can see myself using the stand when I play at home.

It is indeed coming with every copy.