By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is Microsoft The King Of Advertising This Generation?

Tagged games:

Not really, they just haven't made any huge misteps with mind**** campaigns the those early PS3 ones or attempted to liken their userbase to a moronic parody of the users like Kevin Butler.

Marketing is only half the battle, the game also has to be right as well. MS could no more market something like Resistance to even half of success ODST with twice the budget when the game ain't there.

Around the Network

Shouldn't it be "Is Microsoft the King of..."

Jay520 said:

Why h8?

Yay!!!

I'd say yes, anything they advertise turns to gold.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
Jay520 said:

Why h8?

No idea what you're talking about.

Around the Network
pezus said:
Jay520 said:

It should and this mistake is very common. I'll change the thread title but not the article title for your satisfaction :)

Excellent, I love when my actions provoke changes. It makes me feel powerful.

the first 3 years of the wii > anything else, and they did it again with new super mario wii ds 2

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

axumblade said:

I did like this video but I don't think it ever hit the airwaves. It's a shame because the principle would have been an awesome commercial for the Kinect.

Haha, that one is pretty neat, I've always loved this one though (even though it was banned -.-)

Nintendo, the mario galaxy 2 commercials were simply amazing.

http://youtu.be/PvPgXSKK3uk

Edit: For some reason I cannt embed it. ;(

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

axumblade said:

I did like this video but I don't think it ever hit the airwaves. It's a shame because the principle would have been an awesome commercial for the Kinect.

Love that advert, my favourite 360 1 of all time.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?