By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Breast Implants (on Women): Yay or nay?

Size?

The bigger the better 6 3.85%

Decent enhancement is fine 54 34.62%

If they're small just leave em natural 50 32.05%

They're disgusting no matter the size 23 14.74%

See results 23 14.74%

Total:156

NATURAL big boobs >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Small boobs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> FAKE big boobs

I'd rather have them look like an ironing table than them having Fake big boobs :P

A banner stolen from some site xD

Release Final Fantasy Versus XIII nowwwwwwwwww!!! lol :P

Around the Network

Only if their flat-chested.

"Defeating a sandwich, only makes it tastier." - Virginia

Big boobs are overrated but as a women ages and the boobs start to sag implants could be pretty sweet.

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Breast implants are just like a girls other physical traits. If I don't like a girls hair color I don't like it. If i don't like how her breasts are I don't like them. Doesn't matter if they are natural or not.

i love breast ass and women in, but i can't be picky either. if the enhancement is from a small size to a more (d's maybe double) then it's all hood, but pass that is way to mush fake for me. but it is really about the implants or the kind of person she is?

again i love natural, but i'm looking for a genuine person in the end.

Around the Network
irstupid said:
Breast implants are just like a girls other physical traits. If I don't like a girls hair color I don't like it. If i don't like how her breasts are I don't like them. Doesn't matter if they are natural or not.

this

I don't really care if they are natural or not if they "fit" the woman.

For example, there are women that are slim and small and they have breasts that seem bigger than what they should be, and there's also women that have breasts that seem smaller than they should.

Having said that, I prefer big breasts (natural if possible).

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Jdevil3 said:
NATURAL big boobs >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Small boobs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> FAKE big boobs

I'd rather have them look like an ironing table than them having Fake big boobs :P

well duh, that's an obvious one

Nay, especially if you can see the implant scar that's just gross.

Chris Hu said:
Nay, especially if you can see the implant scar that's just gross.

+1000000000!!!!

That's the most anti-erotic thing one can see.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.