By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Plays StarHawk Beta!

I'm in! I was in the private beta

my headset kinda got fucked...need to buy a new one ASAP!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Love the fact that the first thing I did upon returning to this game was drop my entry pod on someone's head.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Hey, I would like to set up a room today. Since we can't lock it with a password, others could join it. If I create the room, it won't be until later. Anyone interested?

Wish I could have gotten an early beta invite, I was one of the top 100 of the Warhawk beta.

Oh well, I'm not going to get PSN+ just for this so I'll just wait it out.

The flying is fking amazing. The feeling jesus christ. Nothing like starting your day with it xD. The PEWPEWPEWPEW sounds when you fire the main missiles, and see them approach your target is just fking perfect. I love seeing missiles coming against me in the radar and trying to shake them off. JIZZ!!

Around the Network

Is there a VGC room open? I wanna join.

Don't like the beta, it is not fun in my opinion.

I can set it up after the maintenance is finished. So 4:30 pm est. The room will be called VGChartz. BTW my PSN id is badgerfan20945.

SlumsofOhio said:
I can set it up after the maintenance is finished. So 4:30 pm est. The room will be called VGChartz. BTW my PSN id is badgerfan20945.

So that's in like one hour? Didnt know there was maintenace on PSN right now.

I think its just routine maintenance in Starhawk. Although I can't sign in to the Playstation Community forums.