By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I've made a petition regarding the EU release of Gravity Rush... sign it!

Seven signatures so far. Good luck with this. Maybe Sony will send you a Vita coffee mug or something to make you feel better.

Around the Network
SnakeDrake said:
Do i have to sign with my real name.

You signed it as 'Bruce Lee'. Off topic, but I love your avatar. Bruce Lee was a legend who inspired many people, myself included.

Back on topic; I will sign your petition my good man.

@Euphoria14
Whatever floats your boat I suppose. -_-
The rest of us will give that game the attention it deserves. (none)

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

Hopefully Sony will consider this petition now that the legendary Bruce Lee have also signed this petition.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

BasilZero said:
homer said:
@Euphoria14

Why so aggressive towards one game and towards a certain system? I sense bias within you young padawan~

You bet I am biased. Everyone pays attention to Gravity Rush yet they all ignore Super Stardust. -_- Makes me mad. :(

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
homer said:
BasilZero said:
homer said:
@Euphoria14

Why so aggressive towards one game and towards a certain system? I sense bias within you young padawan~

You bet I am biased. Everyone pays attention to Gravity Rush yet they all ignore Super Stardust. -_- Makes me mad. :(

I dont even know what that is but ok.

You are part of the problem then. :(

homer said:
BasilZero said:
homer said:
@Euphoria14

haha let's pay both games a lot of attention since both look great

but I do understand what you are saying tho..Super Stardust Delta seems to be criminally underappreciated at this point.  hell I recently saw a comment for the new trailer of the game saying something in the lines of 'omg a nano assault copy already!' facepalm

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!