By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Official Anime Discussion Thread

Third Season of The World God Only Knows just announced and Nekomonogatari: Kuro is starting on Dec 31st (4 episodes in all 2 for black and 2 for white)

Former something....

Around the Network

yay! third season of the world god only knows!

Stefl1504 said:
yay! third season of the world god only knows!

Everytime I glance at that title I see "The World Goo Only Knows" and I'm like "Who's Goo?"  Then I look closely "Oh it's GOD".

Savanna Game and Roman looks intereesting

Oh and MM! is cracking me up XD

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Excited about Nekomonogatari, but sad it got pushed ahead of Kizumonogatari.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

So I watched an episode of Yuri Yuri. It's too girly :(. But it had its funny moments.

darkknightkryta said:
So I watched an episode of Yuri Yuri. It's too girly :(. But it had its funny moments.

Eh, it's definitely a shoujo-ai aimed at guys. It's also pretty funny. I liked the first season.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I've been having trouble finding any anime the past few months that interests me. The last couple of show I was really into were Kids on the Slope and Bunny Drop. If anyone knows of any other shows/movies out there that are at all a similar style, I'd really appreciate your thoughts. Thanks.

Finished MM! Great anime really funny XD

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

outlawauron said:
darkknightkryta said:

Eh, it's definitely a shoujo-ai aimed at guys. It's also pretty funny. I liked the first season.

I found it hilarious that the main character's sister is stalking her.  Stole her panties... bahahahahahaha