By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Official Anime Discussion Thread

Does anyone believe Bones will remake Soul Eater just like FMA?

Around the Network
xKakashi209x said:

Probably not. You can't really compare the two in popularity, but it may happen down the line.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
xKakashi209x said:

Probably not. You can't really compare the two in popularity, but it may happen down the line.

Damn because I just finished the manga and caught up. Boy it's really good and I would love to see it. I hope they do later on.

Soriku said:
xKakashi209x said:

Please please please please please.

Theiy'd have to finish the manga first no?

darkknightkryta said:
Soriku said:
xKakashi209x said:

Thats what I'm thinking because they dont want to run into the problem again where they pass the manga lol. It's going to be awhile though.

Around the Network
xKakashi209x said:
darkknightkryta said:
Soriku said:
xKakashi209x said:

Thats what I'm thinking because they dont want to run into the problem again where they pass the manga lol. It's going to be awhile though.

A long while, it's a monthly manga and they're only at 90 plus issues.  I'm actually surpisded they made 50 episodes back then.

darkknightkryta said:
xKakashi209x said:
darkknightkryta said:
Soriku said:
xKakashi209x said:

A long while, it's a monthly manga and they're only at 90 plus issues.  I'm actually surpisded they made 50 episodes back then.

At 100 Currently. Yeah I know what you mean. Half way into the anime it was still accurate to the manga until around episode 30 or so. I hope the manga doesn't take couple of years to finish lol.

xKakashi209x said:
darkknightkryta said:
xKakashi209x said:
darkknightkryta said:
Soriku said:
xKakashi209x said:

At 100 Currently. Yeah I know what you mean. Half way into the anime it was still accurate to the manga until around episode 30 or so. I hope the manga doesn't take couple of years to finish lol.

That's anyone's guess.  I'm not too familiar with Soul Eater's story.  I mean, I watched a few episodes, I know the base of the story, most of the characters, but when I tried to continue reading from this current story arc I couldn't do it.  Something about it, It's too boring to me.  I actually liked the way Soul Eater Not started, but even that got a bit boring.  So it depends what they want to do, for instance, Bleach, Naruto, History Strongest Disciple Kenichi, are all ending soon.  I can't say where Soul Eater is currently at with its manga arc.

The Japanese making fun of the 4Kids One Piece dub:

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

xKakashi209x said:
outlawauron said:
xKakashi209x said:

Damn because I just finished the manga and caught up. Boy it's really good and I would love to see it. I hope they do later on.

EXCALIBUR! EXCALIBUR!  EXCALIBUR! EXCALIBUR!   EXCALIBUR! EXCALIBUR!   EXCALIBUR! EXCALIBUR!    EXCALIBUR! EXCALIBUR!   EXCALIBUR! EXCALIBUR!  EXCALIBUR! EXCALIBUR!   EXCALIBUR! EXCALIBUR!   EXCALIBUR! EXCALIBUR!   EXCALIBUR! EXCALIBUR!    EXCALIBUR! EXCALIBUR!   EXCALIBUR! EXCALIBUR!   EXCALIBUR! EXCALIBUR!   EXCALIBUR! EXCALIBUR!   EXCALIBUR! EXCALIBUR!   EXCALIBUR! EXCALIBUR!   EXCALIBUR! EXCALIBUR!   EXCALIBUR! EXCALIBUR!   EXCALIBUR! EXCALIBUR!   EXCALIBUR! EXCALIBUR!   EXCALIBUR! EXCALIBUR!   EXCALIBUR! EXCALIBUR!

Is just that they can't represent the greatness of EXCALIBUR! EXCALIBUR! anymore... is a shame, the manga is great (and EXCALIBUR! EXCALIBUR! is greatter!) but I hate BONE's fillers.. so I droped after they begin filling it with Sh*t like Naruto...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread