By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Official Anime Discussion Thread

No awesome Pirate girl? She's supposed to be the most popular new character.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

Talking about pirates-...I finished Mouretsu pirates, a really nice anime... is simple but fun... I will wait for the announced movie...^^

and yesterday began with the new shows... yuruYuri second season is a must XD

waiting for horizon.. someone know when it will be aired?

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

outlawauron said:
No awesome Pirate girl? She's supposed to be the most popular new character.

She's fairly straightforward and not as egregiously fetishy as the two i listed. She's a pirate, i think she's undead (she has undead crewmates, but she doesn't look undead herself obviously), and she doesn't shoot acid out of her breasts or suck souls out by tongue-kissing, that i know of, at any rate. I've only seen up to episode 4 and she only appeared briefly at the start of episode 1 so far.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Has anyone checked out the new anime Sword Art Online?
I'm liking it a lot so far.

xKakashi209x said:

Same, I think I know what going to be this summers best anime.

Former something....

Around the Network
Blacksaber said:
xKakashi209x said:

I'm finally doing something I didn't think I would and I'm not starting any new shows until I get below 10 currently watching.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Congrats on the 1'000 posts Basil! This thread is deserving of it! ;D

Blacksaber said:
xKakashi209x said:

From the synopsis it looked like it had promise, glad those suspicions were correct :P

I'm totally losing track in what I'm watching, probably update my MAL finally after the first time I've set up my account.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

It could be the lack of sleep talking but i'm not thrilled with the new season of Queen's Blade so far. Annelote is a poor substitute for Reina, because she was, i continue to contend, a legitimately interesting protagonist who had a fairly clear struggle, even if the plot of the very first season of Queen's Blade (before the tournament started) was rather loosely defined. It could be because Annelote really seems to have no connection to what's going on

I'll keep watching, but they're gonna have to do something more spectacular than Branwen the Masochist to bring me back on board.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:
It could be the lack of sleep talking but i'm not thrilled with the new season of Queen's Blade so far. Annelote is a poor substitute for Reina, because she was, i continue to contend, a legitimately interesting protagonist who had a fairly clear struggle, even if the plot of the very first season of Queen's Blade (before the tournament started) was rather loosely defined. It could be because Annelote really seems to have no connection to what's going on

I'll keep watching, but they're gonna have to do something more spectacular than Branwen the Masochist to bring me back on board.

Could be the harsh reality that it isn't any good <3

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."