By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Official Anime Discussion Thread

Wow the fall season is already shaping up to be crazy...
Seitokai No Ichizon S2
Bakuman S3
Little Busters!
To Love-Ru Darkness
Robotics;Notes (Same world as Steins Gate so can be hit or miss like ChaosHead)
Hayate S3
Hidamari Sketch S4
Also Ore no Imouto S2 and Sora no Otoshimono S3 are rumored to come out for the fall also.

Former something....

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
Finishing up most short shows this season. Lots of entertaining stuff!

Recommend me some my Senpai. Just watching Genesis of Aquarion at the moment.....

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Kamal said:
outlawauron said:

Recommend me some my Senpai. Just watching Genesis of Aquarion at the moment.....

Aquarion EVOL literally just finished airing and is the sequel to Genesis of Aquarion. I've heard great things about it.

That said, I really enjoyed a lot of the romances this season. Sakamichi no Apollon, Sankarea, Mysterious Girlfriend X were all great. For action, I really recommend Fate/Zero. The second half is just as good as the first.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
Kamal said:
outlawauron said:

Aquarion EVOL literally just finished airing and is the sequel to Genesis of Aquarion. I've heard great things about it.

That said, I really enjoyed a lot of the romances this season. Sakamichi no Apollon, Sankarea, Mysterious Girlfriend X were all great. For action, I really recommend Fate/Zero. The second half is just as good as the first.

Thanks for the heads up!

I will definately look into some of the suggestions since I'm starved for some anime :P

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

pezus said:
So is Fate/Zero available subbed in HD somewhere? Season 2

Same question for Sakamichi no Apollon

You can torrent both. I'll message you links as while I abuse, not all approve.

Around the Network

Holy shit they continued To Love Ru

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

SnakeDrake said:

Considering the new manga has been out for quite a while now, the anime was inevitable.

outlawauron said:
SnakeDrake said:

Considering the new manga has been out for quite a while now, the anime was inevitable.

What new mangas too Man how come the site I visit dosen't have it

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

SnakeDrake said:
outlawauron said:
SnakeDrake said:

What new mangas too Man how come the site I visit dosen't have it

To Love ru: darkness is what the anime is based on.

Subtlety is a dead art in Queen's Blade: Rebellion. I'm up through episode 4, and so far we have:

Moon Dancer/Sun Dancer Lunaluna: She's split personality, with the darker personality being darker skinned and also a depraved bisexual who's after the main character. Tentacles come out of the back of her hands and the sides of her head.

Then Hyper Vibration Valkyrie Mirim. They've got her in an alchemy-made suit of armor that runs automatically, powered by a magic stone that vibrates to generate power, making it so that the suit can defend against any attack with a sword that attacks automatically, so despite the fact that Mirim is completely untrained, she's a real threat. The vibrating parts of the armor are set in the bra-cups and the crotch.

And

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.