By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Need PS3 games help...

Well today I'm ordering my PS3 which is the Black Friday bundle so I get LBP2 and R&C:A4O the later which I'm selling hoping to get atleast 15$ for...Anyway I know I'm already getting Valkyria Chronicles which is 20$ so R&C should pay it off and I already bought Disgaea 4 when there was  a good Amazon deal awhile back. Thus to the point of the thread, I need help finding one more game to get for the PS3 thats exclusive as well as suggestions of PSN exclusive games. My main three genres are RPG( JRPG,WRPG and SRPG), Platformers and Puzzle. 

Former something....

Around the Network

insert token

Uncharted, InFamous Gran Turismo God o' War Resistance, Killzone LBP2 suggestions here

Not obvious suggestions

Wipeout HD/Fury, flOwer, Numblast basically raid the psn store.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Demon's Souls is a must.

4 ≈ One

Yeah! Demon's soul.

I love you.. So i'll forgive you for not getting Vanquish on the 360 so get it on the PS3.. Yes I know you think it's not the game you are looking for but your heart needs it..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

Based off what you said, Here are some games I think you should pick up:

- The Souls series. Demon's Souls & Dark Souls.
- The Ratchet & Clank Series. Tools of Destruction, A Quest for Booty (PSN), and A Crack in Time. Don't worry about All 4 One.
- The Metal Gear Solid series. Metal Gear Solid (PSN), the MGS Collection, and Metal Gear Solid 4.
- Catherine. I hear it's a good puzzle game.
- Portal 2. Also an good puzzle game.

There's probably a bunch of Japanese games I haven't heard about also.

Blacksaber said:

Well today I'm ordering my PS3 which is the Black Friday bundle so I get LBP2 and R&C:A4O the later which I'm selling hoping to get atleast 15$ for...Anyway I know I'm already getting Valkyria Chronicles which is 20$ so R&C should pay it off and I already bought Disgaea 4 when there was  a good Amazon deal awhile back. Thus to the point of the thread, I need help finding one more game to get for the PS3 thats exclusive as well as suggestions of PSN exclusive games. My main three genres are RPG( JRPG,WRPG and SRPG), Platformers and Puzzle. 

Just out of curiosity.....

Considering the genres you suggested.....Why are you so late getting  a PS3?

You like Jrpgs and rpgs.... so you should get dark souls/demon's souls.

Metal Gear Solid 4.

You should try some of the atelier series, I didn't like it that much though.

And infamous, uncharted. They are not rpgs but pretty much everyone likes uncharted and infamous has rp elements.

Persistantthug said:
Blacksaber said:

Money, and the fact I seem to buy Playstations after or at the end of their life. I bought my PS2 last summer bought my PSP this summer and PS3 now.

Former something....

Persistantthug said:
Blacksaber said:

I don't think its "late" with so many exclusives to still come