By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GT5 2.03 Details: “Route X” Circuit, NSX Concept Video, Lamborghini Aventador, & More

Tagged games:

Lamborghini Aventador, “Route X” Circuit, & More in Reported GT5 2.03 Details

Apparent information about Gran Turismo 5′s third round of DLC has appeared here in GTPlanet’s forums. According to “Space Empire”, GT5′s 2.03 update will be launched on January 18th, and will include a few of the following new changes and features:

• New themes for My Home in GT Mode.
  • An option for tire wearing in Pit Strategy (B-spec).
  • Simulates regenerative braking on electric cars.
  • Chaparral 2J Race Car ’70: Fan down force option.
  • Fixed unintended pit stop error in the final lap of a B-spec race.
  • 12 new colors and 12 new wall papers for My Home theme.
  • Electric cars run slowly without applying acceleration.
  • Regenerative braking affects the cruising distance.

New downloadable content packs will, reportedly, also become available. The “Speed Test Pack” will include the new “Special Stage Route X Oval” revealed in the recent Honda NSX Concept video, and Car Pack 3 will include the following new vehicles:

• Nissan Leaf G 2011
  • Aston Martin V12 Vantage 2010
  • Volkswagen [Beetle] 1200 1966
  • Jaguar XJR-9 LM Racecar 1988
  • Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 2011
  • Mini Mini Cooper S Countryman (R60) 2011

As always, until this information is officially announced and verified, things could change, so you’d be wise to temper your expectations. Regardless, this appears to be legitimate information, so stay tuned for further details as they develop.

Special thanks goes to Space Empire for discovering and sharing this material, and thanks to Carlos Fandango and diegorborges for making me aware of it on such short notice!

http://www.gtplanet.net/lamborghini-aventador-route-x-circuit-more-in-leaked-gt5-2-03-details/

New Gran Turismo Track Revealed in NSX Concept Video

One – or possibly two – new circuits have been revealed in the latest promotional trailer by Polyphony Digital. The video, seen above, celebrates Acura’s new NSX Concept, revealed today at the North American Auto Show in Detroit.

The most prominent new circuit features a harbor in the background, with ships, cranes, and shipping containers. A large, architecturally unique tower is also visible; first beside a high-speed banked turn, and again in the distance.

A possible second track can also be seen around 1:43, characterized by flat terrain and a large satellite dish, similar in appearance to those found at the National Radio Astronomy Observatory’s Very Large Array (VLA) in New Mexico, USA.

Polyphony Digital has already posted the video to their website, but offer no further information on the availability of the Acura NSX Concept or the new circuits.

Around the Network

the trailer and the car are amazing!!

The music is pretty cool too... the track is AWESOME.

I feel compelled to say "meh"...dunno why but I wasn't 100% feeling that. I think it was the random mix of Me and You by Nero and the on screen graphics "drive/regeneration", made my eyes glaze over a little.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

I saw this already. Holy fuck. The car is georgus and the track looks like a high-speed track which is my fave type :D. DO WANT!!

Around the Network

Updated OP with EPIC NEWS.

GT5 2.03 mothaf****ing.

cool news... i want that Aventador. the new nsx is cool and the track looks awesome!

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

I love speed tracks... “Special Stage Route X Oval” looks so good.

Finally a speed test track!!!!

I am the Playstation Avenger.

It took them forever to get GT5 out, but the updates and DLC have been on a very efficient schedule. Polyphony is doing a very great job with the new content.