By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - super smash bros for the ds

NO! This is a console exclusive game and would be too much for a handheld.

Official member of the Sonic Support Squad!

Bet with OriGin: Within 1 year Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be ahead of Mario Kart Wii (when aligning the one whole year from each region). 2 week ban from Vgchartz for the loser. Edit: Darn! Looks like OriGin will win.

Around the Network

I think they will make a handheld game eventually, though maybe not until the next handheld is released. Though if or when they release it, I would go out and buy it first day along with a DS/DS2.

Why not???
It can have N64 Graphics and still sell like hotcakes... Just imagine the online...

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

i wish it would come out!

It would be awesome to see an original smash bros. for the ds. I hope they do make one.

Even if they don't, i can't see why they couldn't port the N64 version over to the DS. I mean, we've seen tonnes of N64 ports which the DS can easily handle. I don't see why smash bros. would be any different. That alone would be awesome.

Around the Network

If so, I would perfer them to port Smash 64 onto the DS instead of a new one.

I doubt they will. If they did, I would also like a smash64 port.

True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.

When the DS 2 comes out!!!
Buh...really IDk cause they would have ported SS64 already but the DS doesn't have a c stick or a regular joystick
soo not enuff controls thats what i think

yep, no analog stick