By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What Nintendo "Developed" game do you want to see with the Wii U launch?

Which franchise?

Mario 142 30.47%

Kirby 4 0.86%

Donkey Kong 34 7.30%

Racing (F-Zero or something) 57 12.23%

Wii Sports type of game 19 4.08%

Other (Metroid, Icarus, etc) 141 30.26%

Do what they did with the 3DS 8 1.72%

See resultz 61 13.09%

Total:466

Pokemon Snap is amazing

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
goldeneye0074eva2222 said:
There is a few that have not had a sequal since SNES/GBA
1 stunt race 2
2 F-zero (last one was japan only-fzero climax gba)
3 -wave race 3
4 1080 3
and of course
Mario party 10
-doubt it though since 9 is finally getting done these i want to see 1-1 1/2 years in maybe 2 will be fine,.

just want to see these

F-Zero on the 64 and GC were not sequels?

All of these would be a decent second game for launch. Nintendo would still need to bring at least one big title, maybe even two to make it a big launch and keep the momentum going.

Although alot of his comment didn't make sense (SNES/GBA???) F-zero Climax for GBA was released after F-Zero GX.

spurgeonryan said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
spurgeonryan said:
goldeneye0074eva2222 said:
There is a few that have not had a sequal since SNES/GBA
1 stunt race 2
2 F-zero (last one was japan only-fzero climax gba)
3 -wave race 3
4 1080 3
and of course
Mario party 10
-doubt it though since 9 is finally getting done these i want to see 1-1 1/2 years in maybe 2 will be fine,.

just want to see these

F-Zero on the 64 and GC were not sequels?

All of these would be a decent second game for launch. Nintendo would still need to bring at least one big title, maybe even two to make it a big launch and keep the momentum going.

Although alot of his comment didn't make sense (SNES/GBA???) F-zero Climax for GBA was released after F-Zero GX.

Hey! I think I saw you on another Nintendo site. Something about the Wii U controller. Yeah, I was referring to the Snes comment. Thanks!

That would be "MyNintendoNews", I'm sort of slowly moving over to this site step by step :)

On topic: A 3D Mario would be good enough for me.

A new core franchise or a reinvention of a classic a la Metroid Prime. Simply releasing more sequels would sell the Wii U to me as effectively as they did with the Wii (still waiting for a $50 price point).

They should release Pikmin 3 at least as a launch window title since they have kept us waiting soooo long... -.-

Around the Network
bouzane said:

A new core franchise or a reinvention of a classic a la Metroid Prime. Simply releasing more sequels would sell the Wii U to me as effectively as they did with the Wii (still waiting for a $50 price point).

You mean Nintendo games, right?

If so, then yes, I think they could launch them in the 50-55 $/€ price point (about 5-10 more than now). Third parties will go 60-65.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

spurgeonryan said:
JEMC said:
bouzane said:

If so, then yes, I think they could launch them in the 50-55 $/€ price point (about 5-10 more than now). Third parties will go 60-65.

I do not know if 3rd parties would do that. Sadly the extra 5-10 dollars a game I do agree with. It is a new world though. Hopefully the mediocre games are still priced low. I would hate to spend 59.99 on lets say Fling Smash or something.

HEY! I enjoyed Fling Smash :(

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Mario 3D if only one Nintendo game, and also F-Zero if a second Nintendo game.

Kai Master said:
Mario 3D if only one Nintendo game, and also F-Zero if a second Nintendo game.

You know, I said F-Zero a while back in this thread but i changed my mind. SEGA did an excellent job on F-Zero GX and, if they can repeat that (hell, even an online compatible HD-remake of GX would be enough), I'd rather see them developing it than Nintendo.

JEMC said:
bouzane said:

No, I mean the hardware. I have a large collection of games and I didn't amass it by buying expensive hardware. I usually wait for a system to reach a price of $50-150 before I buy it. I bought my PS2 for $200, Xbox for $50, GameCube for $50, Dreamcast for $50, 360 for $125, etc... I bought a launch model PS3 when EB Games had an excellent promotion for $250 by trading 30 games and I regret not waiting much longer than I did. The Wii is certainly not better than an Xbox, GameCube or Dreamcast so I wouldn't even be excited by the prospect of ''only'' paying $50 for one. I'd simply toss it in the pile and get around to it once I complete my excess backlog of Xbox, GameCube and PC games.