By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - What is your favorite Hip Hop(Pop)Rap album of all time, and why?

Tagged games:

Is everyone just putting songs?... it looks like it.
Right now my favorite song has to be: Girl's Power or Love Alone (1st by KARA and 2nd by Miss A.)
Rap: I hate it
Hip Hop: I don't really know....

Around the Network

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

spurgeonryan said:
Just because I wrote hip hop does not mean just old school stuff. People can put new stuff.

It's a bit like if you wrote put your favourite(s) rock and roll albums of all time ,you would most likely see the majority come from the sixties and seventies .

while I'm at they weren't strictly hip hop but I'll add The Tom Tom Club since so many of there tunes have been sampled

2pac and outlawz's"high speed" , black eyed peas "who needs" ,GMF and the furious five's  "Its nasty/genius of love" and chicks on speed's "wordy rappinghood" just to name a few .

and the french guy MC solaar - qui seme le vent recolte le tempo.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Blood music is my best album Hip/hop of all time from the group Dead Celebrity status.
This group is do a good mixture of hip/hop and rock.
The album is unique,the intro is very good ans speak about the death of the real music,the album include also a song about Anorexia one about muslim after the 11 September 2001.

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

I don't usually pay attention to album names and whatnot but one album that instantly comes to mind is Black Eyed Peas album The E.N.D. Pretty much every song on that album was (and still is) completely awesome. Actually now that I think about it just about all of their albums are gold.

Kayne West's newest album has a lot of good songs on it as does Eminem's newest album.