By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Monster Hunter Vita Inbound? 2nd Half 2012

most likely it will be a spin-off of monster hunter 4, not a port or a more content version either. i am positive nintendo would not allow monster hunter 4 to go any where besides the 3ds, i am sure its in the contract somewhere.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network
Acevil said:
badgenome said:
LIST WARZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

/me throws paper with lists on them at Badgenome.

That's all you've got? Pshhh. Mario, Zelda, Halo, Gran Turismo, Grim Fandango 2, Final Fantasy XXVI, Unannounced Action RPG, Monster Hunter (probably), Secret Vita Exclusive, and more!

Take that, you scrub!

badgenome said:
Acevil said:
badgenome said:
LIST WARZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

That's all you've got? Pshhh. Mario, Zelda, Halo, Gran Turismo, Grim Fandango 2, Final Fantasy XXVI, Unannounced Action RPG, Monster Hunter (probably), Secret Vita Exclusive, and more!

Take that, you scrub!

You made me realize that a Sonic exclusive means nothing in this day and age....I'm going to cry in the SEGA Fanboy cave...alone...forever.

Former something....

Blacksaber said:
badgenome said:
Acevil said:
badgenome said:
LIST WARZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

Take that, you scrub!

You made me realize that a Sonic exclusive means nothing in this day and age....I'm going to cry in the SEGA Fanboy cave...alone...forever.

You are the last of your kind, just like Luke Skywalker or Nessie.

Fusioncode said:
NintendoFanDj said:
Seece said:
MH + Price cut in Japan for Holiday 2012, unless 3DS has a new Pokemon next holiday Vita and 3DS are going toe to toe in Japan.

It still won't stand a chance against 3DS with Monster Hunters cause 3DS has two and Mario, Zelda, Resident Evil, Dragon Quest, Luigi's Mansion, Pokemon, Star Fox, Metal Gear Solid, Sonic, Tetris, Fire Emblem, Kid Icarus, Kingdom Hearts and lot other but it will pick up once Final Fantasy and a Monster Hunter Vita comes but it won't be close to 3DS sales.

And Vita will have Metal Gear Solid. Final Fantasy, Bioshock, Call of Duty, Kingdom Hearts( Since Square Enix likes to put a KH game on every portable), Gran Turismo( PSP had one), God of War, probably a Monster Hunter, Uncharted, Wipeout, Killzone, Little Big Planet. Vita will do fine, CoD alone will make it huge in the US and games like Final Fantasy, Monster Hunter, Kingdom Hearts BBS V2, Gran Turismo will make it big in Japan. Just give Vita a year and it will be huge.

Once again pretty much all of those appeal to Western audience except Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Monster Hunters that do better in Japan.  Even though you can't count Kingdom Heart or Monster Hunter until they are officially announce as well as Gran Turismo and God of War.  So therefore Vita has no chance in 2012. Nintendo 3DS has bigger and better games this year to come.  Heck it doesn't even have Sonic( Did horrible on PSP), Tetris(Probably won't), or Pacman.

Kid Icarus Uprising, Resident Evil Revelation, Mario & Sonic London Games, Metal Gear Solid 3D, Tales of the Abyss, Luigi's Mansion 2, Animal Crossing, Paper Mario 3D, Fire Emblem, Kingdom Heart 3D, Monster Hunter 4, Mario Tennis, Bravely Default Flying Fairy, Heroes of Ruin,  Rhythm Thief & the Emperor's Treasure, Dragon Quest Monsters: Terru no Wonderland 3D, and Tekken 3D Prime Edition.

These are upcoming 3DS games. I don't think Vita has enough games to Top this. But it has great game coming for it. But it won't succeed without the Japanese audience.

"Nintendo fan for life"

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
NintendoFanDj said:
Fusioncode said:
NintendoFanDj said:
Seece said:
MH + Price cut in Japan for Holiday 2012, unless 3DS has a new Pokemon next holiday Vita and 3DS are going toe to toe in Japan.

It still won't stand a chance against 3DS with Monster Hunters cause 3DS has two and Mario, Zelda, Resident Evil, Dragon Quest, Luigi's Mansion, Pokemon, Star Fox, Metal Gear Solid, Sonic, Tetris, Fire Emblem, Kid Icarus, Kingdom Hearts and lot other but it will pick up once Final Fantasy and a Monster Hunter Vita comes but it won't be close to 3DS sales.

And Vita will have Metal Gear Solid. Final Fantasy, Bioshock, Call of Duty, Kingdom Hearts( Since Square Enix likes to put a KH game on every portable), Gran Turismo( PSP had one), God of War, probably a Monster Hunter, Uncharted, Wipeout, Killzone, Little Big Planet. Vita will do fine, CoD alone will make it huge in the US and games like Final Fantasy, Monster Hunter, Kingdom Hearts BBS V2, Gran Turismo will make it big in Japan. Just give Vita a year and it will be huge.

Once again pretty much all of those appeal to Western audience except Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Monster Hunters that do better in Japan.  Even though you can't count Kingdom Heart or Monster Hunter until they are officially announce as well as Gran Turismo and God of War.  So therefore Vita has no chance in 2012. Nintendo 3DS has bigger and better games this year to come.  Heck it doesn't even have Sonic( Did horrible on PSP), Tetris(Probably won't), or Pacman.

Kid Icarus Uprising, Resident Evil Revelation, Mario & Sonic London Games, Metal Gear Solid 3D, Tales of the Abyss, Luigi's Mansion 2, Animal Crossing, Paper Mario 3D, Fire Emblem, Kingdom Heart 3D, Monster Hunter 4, Mario Tennis, Bravely Default Flying Fairy, Heroes of Ruin,  Rhythm Thief & the Emperor's Treasure, Dragon Quest Monsters: Terru no Wonderland 3D, and Tekken 3D Prime Edition.

These are upcoming 3DS games. I don't think Vita has enough games to Top this. But it has great game coming for it. But it won't succeed without the Japanese audience.

Saying vita stands no chance in 2012 when the year barely began , and E3 is still few months away... makes no sense whatsoever. You do realize the 3DS had a year start and went through a E3 AND TGS right?

Along with that most of those 3DS games you have in the list were announced about a year or so ago and others such as Bravery Default were announced at TGS 2011. You are being a bit bias and no different from the people who said the 3DS was d00m3d a year ago.

You do know I know that right. Also I said Vita will do great with it upcoming games. It just need to capture the Japanese audience or it has no chance of winning 2012. Even if the year just started you still can make predictions. No body said you can't make any at the beginning of the year. I am not being bias. 

"Nintendo fan for life"

BasilZero said:
NintendoFanDj said:
BasilZero said:
NintendoFanDj said:
Fusioncode said:
NintendoFanDj said:
Seece said:

Saying vita stands no chance in 2012 when the year barely began , and E3 is still few months away... makes no sense whatsoever. You do realize the 3DS had a year start and went through a E3 AND TGS right?

Along with that most of those 3DS games you have in the list were announced about a year or so ago and others such as Bravery Default were announced at TGS 2011. You are being a bit bias and no different from the people who said the 3DS was d00m3d a year ago.

You do know I know that right. Also I said Vita will do great with it upcoming games. It just need to capture the Japanese audience or it has no chance of winning 2012. Even if the year just started you still can make predictions. No body said you can't make any at the beginning of the year. I am not being bias. 

Yeah you can make wrong predictions like that one guy who said the PSVita will sell great amount in the first 3 months!

Honestly making a serious prediction about whether a system will fail miserably at this point of time is ridiculous , maybe within 3-6 months from now , than sure ya I will/might agree with you, but not at this point in time, I still say wait until Spring/Summer to actually see whether the system will do well in 2012, we're still in Winter lol.

Once again I didn't say Vita will fail I said it won't succeed without Japanese audience. 

"Nintendo fan for life"

BasilZero said:
NintendoFanDj said:
BasilZero said:
NintendoFanDj said:
BasilZero said:
NintendoFanDj said:
Fusioncode said:
NintendoFanDj said:
Seece said:

Yeah you can make wrong predictions like that one guy who said the PSVita will sell great amount in the first 3 months!

Honestly making a serious prediction about whether a system will fail miserably at this point of time is ridiculous , maybe within 3-6 months from now , than sure ya I will/might agree with you, but not at this point in time, I still say wait until Spring/Summer to actually see whether the system will do well in 2012, we're still in Winter lol.

Once again I didn't say Vita will fail I said it won't succeed without Japanese audience. 

I was just referring mostly on to the bolded part where you said "So therefore Vita has no chance in 2012", which would imply failure....o.O

Yeah and by me saying that was the person I quoted. Which means Vita has no chance to beat 3DS in 2012. There now stop quoting meh. 

"Nintendo fan for life"