By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Zombie Apocalypse starting to become a reality? "Update"

Have you been to the malls lately?

Around the Network

I actually just started reading The Walking Dead comic recently. I didn't even know it was a comic first since I just watched the first season a few months back.

I'll be ready.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

I see zombies every day...

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

spurgeonryan said:
amp316 said:
I see zombies every day...

You work at a Republican campaign headquarters? "Zing"

Actually I am sure the Pubsters are great people!

I thought that the people that voted for them were the zombies.

Speaking of the Republicans, old crazy eyes (Michele Bachman) just dropped out. 

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

Its just because of LOU that these kinds of news get attention, the same thing happened in 2012 phenomenon

BTW, that picture in OP is very disgusting and bit offensive to be honest

spurgeonryan said:

By now I am sure that everyone has heard of the Zombie Ants that everyone was talking about early last year. A fungus takes them over and controls them. Now we have a Parasitic fly that has become the center of attention taking over Honey bees and killing them. What is going on here? Has our collective thought process brought this upon us?

How long until there is a fungus that takes over humans evolves and becomes reality? At least for now if it does happen we would not last long. It seems the fly kills the bees soon after taking them over. Or is that the trick? Maybe the bees cannot get enough food for the flys to live in its body so the fly kills it? Would we do the same thing? Eat everything in site including humans just to stay alive? What about vegetarians, or vegans? Is there room for them in this end of the world scenario?

So what do you all think? Will some fungus eventually take over us Americans like it has other species?

Yeah, there will probably a Zombie virus, but it will only infect the Homo Americanus, We Europeans are safe. :D

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

We'll get some answers when we get our hands on 'The Last of Us'.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

After watching so many zombie-themed movies,I think I'm ready for such an event.Let them come,I have all 'em strategies planned out.